Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jinn, humanoid robot, Jinn Bot Robotics & Design Ltd., Vogelsang, Switzerland

Jinn, humanoid robot, Jinn Bot Robotics & Design Ltd., Vogelsang, Switzerland

Smart Bot

Published on Aug 7, 2013

Published on Sep 16, 2013

News from Jinn. He tryes to dance.

Jinn Bot Family

Published on Feb 16, 2015

«Jinn» presents his Robot-Family

Hello. I am Tschinn, the very first operational Swiss humanoid robot. Thanks to the capabilities of 3D printing, it's possible to create my parts in any home in the world. Even yours! The 26-servo design and configuration is very exciting. You can also create your own inventions.

I am 110 cm tall, about 3 feet 6 inches, and my weight is 5.3 Kilogramm or 11 dot 6 Pounds. I listen to your voice. You can send me commands over WiFi. My built-in Android device allows me to learn very quickly and enhance my capabilities. My software and hardware updates, called the evolution package, enable me to improve quickly. Thanks to the cloud, there are no boundaries. The only limits, are the human imagination.

Kitty is an another option to introduce robot enthusiasts to the field of robotics. Kitty is based on the same technology as me so it's extensible with 3D-printed parts, servos, and the Android operating system.

Design, print in 3D, build, configure. Our Brackets are designed for this purpose. We can implement many unique designs with simple tools. The Christmas-ball idea was built in a very short time. Brackets are a terrific way for young engineers to build great prototypes at a low cost.

Jinn Bot is walking

Published on Jun 22, 2015

New technologies from idea to reality –
    Remote controlled Android based, humanoid made in Switzerland

We are happy, our «JINN» is walking on it's own- only controlled by the self programmed Android-App of our developer Roger Seeberger and his Team. Congratulations Roger!
    «JINN» is the first swiss walking humanoid robot - projected in CAD, produces in 3D-print and remote steered over wifi technologies like App's, installed on Android-devices. The App manages 26 connected servos with powerfull controllers inside of the robot.

«JINN» can present him self - he can hear and react on special commands from every human.
    It was a long way with a lot of engineering and time. Watch some older prototypes and Jinn's different project-states in the video, next to «JINN»

Why is «JINN» so unique?
    He walks, turns left, right wherever you want - steered by the remote control.

The multiple sensors like Motion-, Voice-, Light-, Ultrasonic and other sensors are controlled by the Android technology. The whole robot-system is expandable by the user. The user can modify the body, change modules or develop more extensions.

Roger Seeberger, the App-Developer explains how the Android-App works. The App controlls remote our robots - also «JINN»

Jinn Bot Robotics & Design Ltd. is engineering individual robots - the team is always available for your question or also for new ideas. Do not hesitate to contact us or check out our website or connect on social medias.

Our robotic solutions are on a high technical level - «JINN» is our base technology, to create other individual robots as the customers prefere. Now we have the technologie to produce and manage robots for different needs like manufacturing, packaging health management and more.

My Opinion:
    «walking robots are a high complex solutions - we are proud to manage all this hard- and software to see JINN walking!»

Jinn Bot - Moves 1

Published on Aug 11, 2015

«JINN» – the TOP-MOVES!

The second generation of our humanoid Jinn, present you some nice moves.

In this movie, «JINN» is connected to a personal Computer with installed «LabView», this is the alternate to our Android based application to control the moves of «JINN».

«JINN» has enough flexibiltiy and power to stand up himself – this because, the servos and the CAD-3D-Print-based construction is strong enough.

«JINN» is walking one meter in about six seconds, this is fast for our small humanoid robot – you can use it in football-contests for example.

Thats not all, «JINN» can go to the circus, because he can stand on one foot.

If you have any ideas for more moves, or other stuff, please send us an email or contact us over our social networks. Thank you.

«JINN», a short preview

Published on Oct 19, 2016

Look at the swiss humanoid «JINN», how he walks, moves and answering questions. Steered by a ANDROID-device, that manage more than 26 servos and sensors. «JINN» is our technology-base for the future.

Jinn on wheels

Published on Apr 6, 2017

The evolution never ends, we present the beta-version of «Jinn on wheels».

«Jinn on wheels» is the next evolution step of Jinn Bot, Robotics and Design, Switzerland.

«Jinn on wheels» moves loudless through an apartment, office and more - this should be done autonomously thank to the sensors. The available technology and the self engeneered Android-App of Jinn-Bott Robotics & Design bring us further in the development-level. A robot on wheels is more flexible than the same system on legs.

Our goal are autonomous robots with self learnings systems - all based on our App and technology. So this robots is only one solutiuon – the App can manage more different concepts as the client wish.

Jinn Bot, Robotics and Design, Switzerland support you in your projects. For more infomations, please contact us today.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast