Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous

Robotic Dinner Date - Social distancing

Feb 23, 2021

This is how I would have a romantic dinner date if I couldn't get together in person. Herman the UR3 and an OptiTrack system let me remotely make a romantic meal!

LEGO Egg Cracking & Separating Custom Machine (for McMuffin Machine)

Jan 29, 2021

To make a McDonald's McMuffin Custom LEGO Machine, I started by building the system that cracks eggs using robotics.

temi services in a coffee shop, the personal robot

Aug 30, 2021

Temi, personal home robot, temi USA Inc., Brooklyn, New York, USA

The professional waiter Rizon

Aug 21, 2021

Do you want a personal robotic waiter? A professional waiter has to be good at balancing a tray of drinks——Rizon is confident in that with its responsive low-level torque controllers. Click the video to check how it performs!
    Rizon, industrial adaptive robot, Flexiv Ltd., Santa Clara, California, USA

Making pancakes with Reachy through VR Teleoperation

Sep 2, 2021

Reachy, open source humanoid robot

Making pour-over coffee with a robot

Dec 4, 2021

At USC Center for Advanced Manufacturing, students have taught a robot to make pour-over coffee. This allows the robot to control the flow rate and the number of the pour.

Bouébot - Version complète

Nov 15, 2021

Découvrez le secret de notre capitaine, Julien Sprunger... En plus de l'attaquant légendaire de Gottéron, le canton de Fribourg est la terre d'origine de 2 produits d'exception: le Gruyère AOP et le Vacherin Fribourgeois AOP. Depuis fort, fort longtemps, les armaillis ont eu la bonne idée de les faire fusionner en les fondant dans un caquelon, ce qui a donné naissance à l'onctueuse fondue moitié-moitié... Aujourd'hui, entre tradition et modernité, Bouébot a décidé de venir y mettre son grain de sel!

Canteen robots serve noodles at Beijing Olympic Winter Games

Jan 14, 2022

Strict Covid-19 protocols have been in place for the Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics since early January 2022. For the duration of the Games, athletes, media and staff will be confined to a closed loop, with no interaction allowed with the outside world, including food delivery from outside the loop. To minimise human contact, robots have been deployed at various points in the Olympic Village to carry out tasks such as food delivery and preparation, disinfection and logistics.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки