Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hot Wheels AI, set of toy racing cars, Mattel, Inc., El Segundo, California, USA

Hot Wheels AI, set of toy racing cars, Mattel, Inc., El Segundo, California, USA

Last edited by Airicist2; 10th February 2024 at 03:29.

Hot Wheels AI: hands-on

Published on Sep 6, 2016

Hot Wheels AI is the love child of slot cars and Roomba
    "Hot Wheels AI is the love child of slot cars and Roomba"
    With a little dash of 'Mario Kart.'

by Kris Naudus
    September 6, 2016

The next evolution of racing - Hot Wheels AI

Published on Sep 7, 2016

The future of racing smashes into our world with HOT WHEELS AI. You've competed against artificial intelligence in countless video games - now level up and take on AI like never before with the most advanced Hot Wheels ever created. The race continues... are you ready?

Introduction | Hot Wheels AI | Hot Wheels

Published on Sep 22, 2016

Experience the most immersive Hot Wheels system ever. Hot Wheels A.I. uses computer enhanced Artificial Intelligence to put you in control. The future of racing is here!

Race Modes | Hot Wheels AI | Hot Wheels

Published on Sep 22, 2016

Time trials, on and off track, virtual hazards and pit stops. Hot Wheels AI: Three immersive modes of play, one powerful new racing system.

Hot Wheels AI RC Toy Cars for Kids Racing Car Track Toys for Boys Kinder Playtime

Published on Oct 8, 2016

Hot Wheels AI RC Toy Cars for Kids Racing Car Track Toys for Boys Kinder Playtime | Today on Kinder Playtime we are taking a look at the new Hot Wheels AI Track Set! It is so cool that the cars can move along the Hot Wheels track all by themselves! We love Hot Wheels and these RC Toy Cars for Kids are super awesome!

About the Hot Wheels AI Toy Cars Playset!

Rev your engine for the ultimate Hot Wheels racing experience with the Hot Wheels AI Intelligent Race System Starter Kit. Lay out the track pieces and put the two AI smart cars at the starting line. Then, grab the controllers and put the pedal to the metal to speed around the course. AI-assisted driving ensures the vehicles remain on the track while you reach scale speeds up to 180 mph! Beware the virtual hazards as you navigate the thrilling curves and straightaways. When you're ready to showcase your skills, jump into RC mode and drive the cars through the house.

Hot Wheels Ai puts You in control of the race! Epic innovation delivers the ultimate realistic racing set with enhanced A.i. Smart Cars that stay on track, or drive independently and compete with you! The Hot Wheels A.i. Intelligent Race System Starter Kit includes 2 high-performance RC Smart Cars with scale speeds up to 180 Miles Per Hour and 2 Smart Gaming Controllers for video game style play and the most realistic racing action ever. There are multiple gameplay modes for all ages and 20 pieces of Smart Track for 40 Plus configurations. The future of racing is here for all you thrill seekers, record breakers and speed demons! This is the most immersive, high-tech, head-to-head racing experience with real-time race announcements and sound FX that keep you in the heat of the action - but heads up - your competition can turn up the heat with virtual hazards like engine failure, tire blowouts, oil spills and pit stops. Includes a carry case box so you can take the action anywhere. Each sold separately, subject to availability. Not for use with some Hot Wheels sets.

Hot Wheels AI | The Future of Racing is Here! | TV Commercial (2016)

Published on Oct 11, 2016

Experience Hot Wheels racing like never before with the most immersive racing set to date! Hot Wheels A.i. uses computer enhanced Artificial Intelligence to help guide your car around the track and also controls rival racers who will stop at nothing to overtake you and speed to victory.

Hotwheels AI Racing takes on Anki Overdrive and Real FX

Published on Dec 1, 2016

We try out Hotwheels AI in the home to see how it compares to the very similar Real FX experience. Also a look at how it compares to Anki Overdrive ahead of our head to head comparison video.

Unboxing & Let's Play! HOT WHEELS AI - SMART ROBOT RACING CARS! - FULL REVIEW!

Published on Jan 18, 2017

Today we unbox the all new Hot Wheels AI! This system uses computer enhanced Artificial Intelligence to help guide your car around the track. But watch out! The AI also controls rival racers who will stop at nothing to over take you and speed to victory. Use your driving skills and launch virtual hazards, like oil spills and tire blowouts, to be the ultimate racing champion.

Smyths Toys - Hot Wheels A.I. Starter Set

Published on Feb 17, 2017

Get behind the wheel of the Hot Wheels A.I. Starter Set. Experience Hot Wheels racing like never before with the most immersive racing set to date! Hot Wheels A.I. uses computer enhanced Artificial Intelligence to help guide your car around the track. But watch out! The A.I. also controls rival racers who will stop at nothing to overtake you and speed to victory. Use your driving skills and launch virtual hazards, like oil spills and tyre blowouts to be the ultimate Hot Wheels champion! Or race off-track with the standalone freeplay mode.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast