Miscellaneous

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member

Building my robot

Published on Feb 11, 2013

Building my MicroMouse robot...

The MicroMouse is a small horizontal-plane semi-autonomous mobile vehicle with minimal artificial intelligence. When completed, this robot will be able to solve a "Find the Prize" style maze using a Depth First Search algorithm, as well as using an A* path-finding algorithm.

All code is written in a combination of C and Assembler using the HCS12 microcontroller.

Bolivian WALL-E: Teen Inventor Makes Robots Out Of Trash

Published on Dec 8, 2015

Esteban Quispe is a 17-year-old indigenous inventor in Patacamaya, Bolivia, where he creates amazing robots out of electronic waste. Locals call the self-educated teenager “the genius.” Shot by video journalist William Wroblewski in Bolivia.

How to make a mini bug robot?

Published on Jan 14, 2016

In today's video I'll show you an interesting idea about how to make a bug robot! This robot will bring a lot of fun to your children, grandchildren, etc. It's so easy and simple to make a homemade robot with your own hands, especially using only old details. For example you can remove a connector with battery from the old motherboard, a switch from some broken MP3 player and I`m sure you will find from where yon could remove a LED) And the vibrator can be found in any old and not necessary mobile phone)) Keep yours fingers crossed, do-it-yourselfers!!)))
1. http://goo.gl/lKwx9L
2. http://goo.gl/27kQuN

Unleash your Smith: Alex and his Robot

Published on Jul 14, 2014

Meet Alex, real life 17-year-old Smith who's created his own robot. Learn how other Australians are using technology to bring their ideas to life.

Weekend Project: Hack a Talking Teddy Bear with a $9 Computer

Published on Feb 16, 2016

Teddy Ruxpin was a toy from the 80's that would read stories on tape. In this weekend project, we use C.H.I.P. to allow Teddy to speak whatever you type, read tweets aloud, and more!

Project Details:
"Hack a Teddy Ruxpin to Say Everything You Type or Tweet"
Give Teddy a C.H.I.P. brain transplant and he’ll speak anything you type or tweet — with synchronized mouth and eye movements

by Andrew Langley
January 20, 2016

Back