ARCore, AR software development kit, Google Inc., Mountain View, California, USA

Google's ARCore is the answer to Apple’s ARKit

Published on Aug 29, 2017

Google ARCore is a lightweight Android augmented reality platform that doesn’t rely on special Tango sensors.

ARCore is Google's augmented-reality platform for Android

Published on Aug 29, 2017

Google may be late to the party but it's hoping to catch up to Apple's ARKit for augmented reality with ARCore.

Introducing ARCore: Augmented Reality at Android Scale

Published on Sep 5, 2017

ARCore is Google’s new Android SDK that brings Augmented Reality capabilities to millions of mobile devices. In this video, Tom Slater introduces the main concepts of ARCore, walks through building your first AR app, and explains how to make the most of the ARCore SDK.

The theme of augmented reality is gaining popularity every day. I believe this technology can turn almost every area of our lives. I want to share an article on this topic, which I recently found about augmented reality app development.. It describes in detail many facts of this process.

What’s new in ARCore (Google I/O'19)

Published on May 8, 2019

This session is a technical deep-dive into the newest AR features, how they work in each environment, and what opportunities they unlock for your users.

Introducing the ARCore Depth API for Android and Unity

June 25, 2020

With the ARCore Depth API, developers can use our depth-from-motion algorithms to create a depth map with a single RGB camera to enhance AR realism and enable new interaction types.

Back