iRobot Roomba, autonomous robotic vacuum cleaners, iRobot Corporation, Bedford, Massachusetts, USA

iRobot Roomba 700 Series Vacuum Cleaning Robots

Published on Apr 11, 2012

Using its patented, three-stage cleaning system, Roomba 700 Series Vacuum Cleaning Robots lift dirt, pet hair and other debris from all areas of your floor, including under and around furniture and along wall edges.

iRobot Roomba 500 Series Vacuum Cleaning Robot iAdapt Technology

Published on Apr 12, 2012

iAdapt Technology is intuitive and exploratory - it knows where dirt hides and isn't afraid to seek it out. With iAdapt, Roomba chooses from dozens of robotic behaviors more than 60 times per second to ensure complete coverage of every section of your floor.

iRobot Roomba 650. Unexpected experience
July 14, 2013

In some moment I decided if future is coming I definitely need some robot to help with household. So I purchased iRobot Roomba 650 and made small review video about it.

Hair is no match for iRobot's new Roomba robotic vacuum

Published on Nov 19, 2013

iRobot updated its Roomba vacuuming robot to pick up more dirt and avoid hair tangles using what it calls AeroForce extractors or rubber-like rollers instead of traditional bristles. Follow reporter Nick Barber on Twitter @nickjb

Roomba vs. Battle Axe - WIRED's Battle Damage

Published on Nov 6, 2014

We trust them to clean our floors, but how do they stack up against a battle axe? Angry Nerd dared us to test the vacuuming robot Roomba—see what happens when we put it through a destruction test of viking proportions.

Roomba Upgrades - Battery, Brushes, & Bin = Better Robot!

Published on Dec 22, 2014

Some upgrades for my iRobot Roomba. These have made it perform better than new!

The products here are the AeroVac upgrade kit. Which comes with new bin, filters, side spin brush, and main brushes. It can be found on iRobots main site or Amazon. I also have the upgraded Lithium Power Inc. Battery, which can be found on Amazon.

iRobot announces the new iRobot Roomba 980 in New York City

Published on Sep 17, 2015

iRobot CEO Colin Angle introduces the new Roomba 980 – The Power to Change the Way You Clean.

The Roomba 980 is the first Roomba to combine adaptive navigation with visual localization, cloud connected app control, and increased cleaning power on carpets, helping people to keep cleaner floors throughout the entire home at the push of a button.

Roomba Death Match – Happy Hour #1

Published on Jul 26, 2014

Gavin Free, Geoff Ramsey and Griffon Ramsey embark on a drunken journey that spans the better part of a decade. Tune in every few weeks to watch them dare and drink their way across the world and time. In this week’s episode, they turn their fleet of Roombas into driving death machines. Who will kill first?

iRobot Roomba 980: A week with review

Published on Sep 6, 2016

iRobot's smart robotic vacuum cleaner the Roomba 980 looks good on paper, but how does it do in practical terms? Jon Porter captures a week in the life with a Roomba 980 to show you how it performs.

Modified racing Roomba

Published on Aug 11, 2016

My modified 10 year old Roomba Discovery 4210 features 600 RPM planetary gear motors, a dual 12A motor driver and is powered by a standard 14V Roomba battery. Made at the Jacobs Institute for Design Innovation, UC Berkeley.

Back