MorpHex, Zenta Robotic Creations, Stavanger, Norway

MorpHex part 1

Uploaded on Jun 30, 2011

This is just a little teaser video of my latest project MorpHex, a sphere formed hexapod robot. the mcu is a ARC-32 from BasicMicro. Its going to consist of 25 servos.

MorpHex part II

Uploaded on Dec 9, 2011

A hexapod robot that can transform into a sphere shape and back. Still under construction... Featuring 25 servos. 12x 5990, 13x 5645 Hitec servos, Basicmicro ARC-32 board, XBee, 2S 5000mAh LiPo, Turnigy 8amp regulator.

Published on Apr 2, 2012

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!! who left me a personal vote at the Boca Bearings 2012 Innovation Competition! MorpHex became the April's winner and the grand winner!

MorpHex MKII teaser and having fun with robots

Published on Feb 12, 2014

An intro video for my channel. I'm telling a little about the new MorpHex MKII and then having some fun with my kids.

MorpHex MKII part 1

Published on Mar 17, 2014

First video of MorpHex Mark II. I've done a lot of upgrades. Completely new leg design, new 2 DOF upper sphere sections. 24x HSR-5990TG, 6x HSR-5980TG and 1x 5645MG servos. I'm still working on the code.

MorpHex outdoor footage

Published on Apr 15, 2014

Outdoor video footage of MorpHex MKII. A hexapod robot that can walk on six legs and transform into a ball shape. It can also roll in all directions. Check out my blog, zentasrobots.com for more information about my MorpHex project.

The MorpHex MKIII transforming robot

Published on Jul 30, 2014

MorpHex MKIII demo of two new major updates. 24 x Serial controlled Starlite RGB LED's and 9DOF Razor IMU. Highly improved control while rolling. Additional LED effects.

Credits: Music by Jewelbeat.com

Back