Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Homemade robots from Saurav Chakraborty, Brainergiser

Published on Dec 5, 2015

This is the 1st remote control (RC) project in my channel. I did not make the RC circuit, rather took the transmitter and receiver circuit from an old RC toy car. The RC circuit is based on IC TX-2B and Rx-2B. The robot which was controlled is from my previous post (climbing robot). If the motor rotates clockwise/forward the robot climbs up. If it rotate an-clockwise then the robot climbs down. Following links will help you to get more info about the RC circuit.

How to make a floating toy which uses water surface tension to float like water strider insect

Published on Dec 20, 2015

This tutorial to understand the water surface tension. We made a simple toy which floats on water using the same principle. Try is at your home and enjoy.
    About Channel:
    Bainergizer youtube channel was founded by Saurav Chakraborty. Its acts as brain energizer for students and kids by giving science and technology related ideas, tutorials. Inspire them to make those by yourself and get more hands on, diy projects, Diy ideas, Diy craft, Diy home and many more ideas to improve their skills.
    There are several technology related ideas, video tutorials, on designing a robot, building a robot, robot how to make, robot ideas, remote control, toy, motor boats, under water robot, climbing robot, walking robots.
    The channel also provides knowledge on different kind’s of electronic toy, science project, science experiments, art works, airplanes, birds, hovercrafts, robot kits, educational kit, kits for kids and many more.
    This is a good source of school projects, kids project, kids tutorial, summer project, student projects, training, tutorials, engineering projects, mechanical projects, electro mechanical projects, online training.

How to make floating insect toy like water strider

Published on Dec 21, 2015

This is an insect toy which can float on water. It uses the the concept like a water strider. Both take the advantage of water surface tension to float.

How to make a Skype Controlled Unmanned Groung Vehicle UGV Robot

Published on Jan 2, 2016

This is an Unmanned Ground Vehicle ( UGV) Robot. Its controlled over Skype video call. Dual tone multiple frequency ( DTMF) was used to send instruction to the robot. It can be controlled from Laptop by seeing the video from the camera of the smart phone installed o the UGV. I hope you will enjoy making it. This kind of robot has unlimited use. It can used for rescue purpose in a earthquake effected area, accident area. Can be used by police, rescuers ....

How to make a 3D pen printed insect robot toy

Published on Jan 7, 2016

This is a 3D drawing Pen printed robot. It’s a robot insect toy and moves randomly based on a vibration motor. Easy to make and kids will love to play with it.

How to make a simple floating water insect robot

Published on Jan 24, 2016

This is a very simple and easy to make insect robot and kids can make their own and also enjoy playing with it. It just need 3 major components – a vibration motor, a battery and few wires to make the legs. As success rate of building this robot is high, it really encourage kids to make the 1st robot. Also its movement is random and any with love to play with this innocent bug.

How to build a mopping robot

Published on Feb 16, 2016

This video tutorial is about a wire controlled mopping robot. It’s a basic design of mopping robot and students can easily make it. The control panel or the joystick is connected with wire to the robot. The robot does not have any wheel but can move forward, backward, can take turn or can move diagonally.

How to make a toy Woodpecker

Published on Jun 4, 2016

I saw this toy in few youtube channels. I dont have those exact materials but I was very much tempted to make it. So decided to make my own way. I suggest kids/students to make their own toy too. Until you make your own toy you will not achieve the skill.Even the idea is not yours, still try to make with the material available around you. More hands-on will help you to achieve better skill.

How to make a simple running / hopping robot

Published on Jul 17, 2016

Here is a simple running robot. You can easily make your own. It has two C wheels driven by one single motor. It is actually hopping between the steps. See the slow motion part. Its motion is like Kangaroo.

How to make all surface moving Robot - The Mover

Published on Jul 22, 2016

In my previous video, the making of a robot named Runner, was shown.
    In this video you can see, how two such robots can be joined together to make another robot which can move in almost any ground surface. This is easy to make robot and good fun to play with.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast