Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Homemade robots from Saurav Chakraborty, Brainergiser

How to make a crawing, climbing, swimmimg robot

Published on Oct 6, 2017

This is an improved version of the robot SinO. It has a smaller head, made of small 60RPM metal geared motor.
    Step by Step process of making original SinO you can find in the following link.

It can crawl like a worm. It can easily navigate through a narrow tunnel. It also can climb a narrow vertical tunnel.
    Its wavy motion allow it to swim. It can be used for rescue purpose, medical purpose. However this is just a handmade prototype not a product. Student can make and improve it more for multifunction actively.

How to make a RC robot which can move on land and water

Published on Oct 20, 2017

Here is an easy to make remote control robot which can move on land as well as on water. It can move forward, backward, can take turn.

How to make an easy skating robot

Published on Nov 13, 2017

Hi Friends Happy Children's Day.
    This video is for all my young friends.
    It is an easy to make skating robot. Yes, its movement is like as if it is doing ice skating. Only one dual shaft dc geared motor were used. To power I have used Two battery.

How to make a roller Skating robot

Published on Nov 25, 2017

It is an easy to make roller skating robot. My previous upload was a skater. This is an modified version. Only one dual shaft dc geared motor were used. To power I have used a 3.7 V rechargeable Li-po battery.

A simple gesture control robot

Published on Jan 4, 2018

Here is a demo of a simple gesture control robot. This is a type of DIY, how to make robot at home video. Only one Arduino controller was used to make this robot project. In the next video I will show each and every steps of making it, including circuit diagram, firmware, software, communication protocol, everything.
    Link: Here I will provide the link of the next video of the detail making process of this robot.
    If you have any query, please write in the comment, I will reply asap. Don’t forget to subscribe, like and share the video with your friends.

Step by step guide to make a gesture control robot

Published on Jan 22, 2018

A unique way of making robot mechanism using PCB itself A Rabbit Follow me Robot

Published on Apr 11, 2018

How to make dual motor magnetic wheg robot

Published on Jun 30, 2018

This is a simple dual motor magnetic wheg robot which can move on irregular surface as well as can climb iron wall. This is the modified version of the single motor wheg robot which we made earlier.

How to make stair climbing robot at home-3 simple design

Published on Mar 17, 2019

Here is a very simple robot that can climbs small stair. We will try three type of design and compare their performance. Students has to apply their geometry knowledge and also knowledge of physic behind friction. Doing your own will help to improve someone’s skill.

DIY walking paper Caterpillar

Feb 9, 2020

This is an interesting easy paper craft toy. Its is a moving paper caterpillar. You can make multiple with different color papers and can have a race competition.
    There are many videos related to this in YouTube. Still I made it to show you how to make your own. Until you make your own, you will not get the skill.

How to make a Caterpillar robot

Feb 20, 2020

I made one paper caterpillar. Here I just try to make it motorized. Here I have used following components:

1. DC motor

2. Li-Po battery

3. SPDT switch

4. Ice Cream Sticks

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345