Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous

Robot Fails

Published on May 31, 2012

Robots are not perfect - Funny robot fail compilation

Published on Jan 15, 2014

Nobody is perfect, and neither are robots! Just look at all those trouble makers and fools :P Some robots are so funny, aren't they?

Hawk vs. Drone! (Hawk Attacks Quadcopter)

Published on Oct 8, 2014

On Oct 8th, I was flying my quadcopter at Magazine Beach Park in Cambridge, MA when a hawk decided he wasn't too happy with my invasion of his airspace...

As far as I could tell, the juvenile red-tailed hawk came out unscathed, and having defeated his prey, was happy to retreat. (As soon as he flew at me, I throttled down the props to try to minimize any harm to the bird.) The quadcopter came out unscathed as well. Funds generated through YouTube ads will be donated to the Massachusetts Audubon Society.

Drone Crashes into Skateboarding Fail From RackartygarnaTV

Published on Jun 11, 2014

Trying to record his friend skateboarding, this drone pilot flies too close to his friend's trick and winds up crashing the quadcopter right into him!

Wedding Crasher Drone Wrecks Picture Pose

Published on Jul 21, 2014

This amateur drone pilot becomes a wedding crasher when he wrecks this couple's picture pose. Intending to get a great close up of the happy couple, the quadcopter pilot hovers too close to the wedding couple and winds up hitting both the groom and bride right in the heads!

Drone Fail Crashes into Yoga Couple

Published on Jan 19, 2015

Trying to get some cool shots of a yoga session, this drone pilot winds up flying too close to some yogis and crashes the drone into them!

4K GoPro DJI Drone Crashes in RTH Fail

Published on Nov 6, 2014

Taking out his DJI drone, which features one of the latest 4K GoPro cameras, this quadcopter pilot attempts to initiate the RTH feature, but his drone winds up crashing into the only geographical feature around!

Kangaroo encounter with a drone

Published on Oct 17, 2014

Filming some kangaroos with a Phantom Vision Drone.
    Get a bit close and the roo takes it out!

ATRIAS: Mystery Fail Friday #1

Published on Feb 13, 2015

Robot Camera goes over screen during the weather presentation

Published on Jun 3, 2015

During a weather presentation at YLE, the Finnish public broadcasting company a robot malfuncitoned and passed over the stage making a rather funny moment.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки