Thread: Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous

Robot playing beer pong

Published on Mar 5, 2015

An insignificant but interesting step in the evolution of arduino controlled robots

VERSABALL Beer Pong Robot - Empire Robotics

Published on Dec 26, 2014

Empire Robotics presents its CES 2015 demo where visitors can play against VERSABALL in a game of beer pong.

Jimmy Faces Off Against Joshua Topolsky's Beer Pong Robot

Published on Jan 16, 2015

It's man versus machine as Jimmy attempts to defeat tech expert Joshua Topolsky's robot arm in a game of beer pong.

We played beer pong with robot vacuums

Published on Jul 1, 2016

Watch our CNET Home and Appliances team put a new twist on the popular frat game.

Beer Pong robots from SparkFun!

Published on Sep 15, 2016

For decades Beer Pong has been played the same way; two teams stand on opposite ends of a table and take turns throwing ping pong balls into cups on the other side. The game is so popular, there are even arcade machines that let you play on your own to your heart’s content … or until you run out of quarters.

Whether you play with friends at a party or on your own, the game hasn’t changed much … until now.

I saw a new twist on the game a few months ago when a group of people decided to tape the cups onto Roombas. I was inspired to put a twist of my own on the game by giving control over the movement to the players. Here’s how that worked, for your viewing pleasure!
    "Enginursday: SparkFun Pong"
    A new twist to the classic party game, Beer Pong!

by Alex The Giant
    September 15, 2016

This robot will get your beer pong party started (Open_Tab)

Published on Sep 16, 2016

Tired of the age-old way of playing beer pong at parties? The Pongbot, currently seeking funding on Kickstarter, aims to change that by adding a robotic twist. Joseph Kaminski shows off this new way to play the game to Jeff Bakalar and Bridget Carey in this excerpt from Open_Tab.

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки