Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous

Sci-fi short film "A Date in 2025" presented by DUST

Published on Aug 30, 2018

"A Date in 2025" by Ryan Turner

In the year 2025, a young man's superintelligent AI system tells him that he must go on a date or face certain suicide from loneliness.

When Daniel's superintelligent AI, 'Counselor' (Siri on steroids), finds out that he's been dreaming about one of the girls in his virtua-class, Counselor persuades him to ask her out on a date the only way she knows how: by convincing him that if he doesn't go he will, according to statistical probabilities, kill himself. It's a tall order for a guy who hasn't left his apartment in 42 days and is more than happy to stay at home with his 2025 technology.

"Mécanique" - ESMA 2017

Published on Sep 12, 2018

The adventures of a tiny Digger and her friend the Bulldozer. Forced to work on an island ruled by a tyrannical crane, the two friends will do anything to escape.

Réalisateurs / Directors : Julia Baurens, Sofia Bernardo, Naïti Escot, Nicolas Jacomet, Ariane Lissajoux, Antoine Verney-Carron Music : Jacob Thomas Czech
    Sound : José Vicente, Yoann Poncet, Sébastien Fournier – Studio des Aviateurs

Film d'animation réalisé dans le cadre de la formation cinéma d'animation 3D de l'école ESMA (promo 2017).

© ESMA - Ecole Supérieure des Métiers Artistiques

"As You Were" by Trevin Matcek

Published on Sep 22, 2018

In the near future, an injured soldier returns home with advanced prosthetics to replace an arm and leg lost in combat, and must reconnect with family.

Set in the very near future, an injured soldier is fitted with bio-robotic prosthetics to replace limbs lost in combat. Upon returning home, he finds society laced with a deep resentment towards robotics. This young, bionic man -- at odds with the very country he protected -- struggles to reconnect with himself, his family, and the very idea of what it means to be human.

"Beep" - animation short film
    September 2, 2018

Student Project - As a final work for the Master of Basic 3D Modeling with Maya at Lightbox Academy, we made an animated short film, together with the student Daniel Gonzalo Fillat, from the Master in Animation. The music is composed by Pablo Labián.

A toy robot comes to life, disoriented will try to discover the place that surrounds it. The robot will try to go outside to give meaning to its existence without being discovered by its creator. For more information please see the details below.

"Vigilant" - science fiction movie
    January 17, 2019

A brilliant scientist who invents powerful drones to protect the Earth from Intelligent Alien forces. It is a science fiction film inspired from marvel comics and movies. After struggling with random ideas, I came up with this concept of creating sci-fi short. VIGILANT took me around 6 months for pre-production.

I worked on each department on my own. Such as Concept art, 3D Modeling, Lighting, Texturing, Rendering(V-Ray) and compositing. After finalizing 3D Models, I asked my friend to act in the film. Then I composed 3D Models and live action plates together, which took me another month to complete. Mostly, I worked on Autodesk Maya with V-ray plug in.

Software’s used for this project: Maya, Substance Painter, Nuke, After Effects, Photoshop, Premier Pro, Davinci Resolve.

Soundtracks: Audiomachine - Earth Shaker CEPHEI music empire - Battle Music Personal

Vinay Kumar Narayandas

"The Safe Zone"
    February 28, 2019

Directed/Music by Murat Saygıner

muratsayginer.com

"James" - short drama, family film
    April 4, 2015

James is about a boy growing up with a disability and the world he creates around it to heal his fractured family and face his tormentors at school.
    Director and writer - Kyle McCauley

"James", 2015, USA on IMDb

"Loop"
    May 30, 2019

A robot is trying to escape his poor job at the factory, but many things won't go as planned...

Credits-Contributors:
    Marc Ferrer
    Louise Harel
    Adrien Felix
    Yoan Garcia
    Sirius Guiraud

Brian Vowles

brianvowles.com

youtube.com/BrianVowles

vimeo.com/brianvowles

twitter.com/BrianVowles

linkedin.com/in/brianvowles

instagram.com/brianvowles

Robot Attack - Boys will be boys, even in the robot apocalypse

Nov 18, 2018

Four years ago I set out to make a short film with my two boys and an iPhone.

Robot Attack - Boys will be boys, even in the robot Apocalypse.

November 16, 2018

robotattackmovie.com

"Robot Attack", 2018 on IMDb

A sci-fi short film: "Myopia" - by Anthony Kens

May 17, 2020

TheCGBros presents "Myopia" by Anthony Kens - Who has the right to decide about life and death? Two individuals discuss their spaceship equality and power. It scratches on the surface of something bigger, but gives a small view into the bigger story behind "Myopia".This Short Film was created by Anthony Kens in the year 2020 and was made nearly entirely in Blender. For more information, please see the details and links below:

Credits-Contributors:
    Creator/Director: Anthony Kens
    Voice Acting (Unai Osane): Simon Schülke
    Voice Acting (Aitor Trahier): Anthony Kens
    3D-Stuff: Anthony Kens
    Sound editing & Music: Anthony Kens
    Anthony Kens: Anthony Kens
    Made in/with Blender.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки