Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous

Robot animation
    December 11, 2008

This was my end of year assignment for my first year studying 3d. We had to make a rigid robotic being of some kind based on an insect or animal so i based mine loosely on a a praying mantis.

"Spaz: Robot with a Soul" - storyboard animatic
    April 14, 2011

This was done as a project for my class. We are to create are own storyboard in motion. I find that this showcases my 2d skills and animation.
    ----Story----
    A robot named Spaz lives in a desolated world with no life, nothing but a apocalyptic wasteland. Spaz is a super quick and agile robot,capable of jumping miles across in seconds with serious speed. Unlike the other killer robots out in the world, Spaz has cared feelings towards his little robot referred to as his son he built for his company.
    Spaz is in need to find parts and oil to keep alive. Though it is dangerous world where he lives in. There are many enemies out to destroy him. But he risks his life day and night for the sake to care of his robot son.

"Dot Matrix Revolution"
    by superbrothers
    September 11, 2008

DOT MATRIX REVOLUTION v BOW BEFORE THE CLOUD
    Following an early morning status check of their vintage electronic equipment, two computer engineers "throw down" in an awkward dance-off that innacurately echoes the development of information technolgy and the internet from 1951 up to the present day. The film features a catchy jingle by pop impresario Jim Guthrie.
    *: The point at which a given species cedes planetary control to robots or machines.
    Production notes: This film was produced by Superbrothers in 2006 before the establishment of Superbrothers Inc., but it was not until after incorporation that the film was eventually released. Critical reception of the film was positive, although most felt that the aim of the film was less lofty than its acclaimed predecessor THE CHILDREN OF THE CLONE, and that its creators had gone soft, already drifting from their revolutionary roots.
    Interestingly, the film caught the attention of a number of internet web logs, leading to criticism by the notoriously tech savvy internet web log users, who responded harshly to home viewings of the film with comments like these: "Lame. Stupid. Fail. The depiction of Computer Systems of each period are so innacurate as to be totally misleading." or worse, "Lame on SOOOO many levels. Not even deinterlaced properly, which is amazing considering it's trying to look 8-bit. I was wondering how this crap got voted up, then saw, of course, Mr.BabyMan's fan army voted it up".

"Attack of the Killer Robots"
    January 10, 2011

Robots Attack.

Accomplished with After Effects, Blender, Photoshop, and Premiere Pro.

Commercial: Scion Killer Robot Movie
    March 12, 2009

This is a project that I made with the 805 Collective (805collective.com). It was my first stop motion movie, so that was interesting. The cool thing about this flick is that a number of us partnered up in building the set, writing the story, shooting the scenes, and then editing and producing the movie. It was a fun one and I hope you enjoy it!
    Here is the site the movie is going up on: giantrobotshin.com

"Drones for America!" - A New York Times Op-Doc
    by Drew Christie
    March 20, 2013

In this animated satire, a former K.G.B. agent welcomes a future in which Americans live under the watchful eyes of drones. Read the director's statement here,
    drewchristie.com

"Pluton Robotics"
    by Luis Arizaga
    June 29, 2010

Maximus Red (ex-baseball player) after several mistakes in the Boston Red Sox has to return to Pluton and work assembling robots everyday. But today it's not an ordinary day.
    This is a little adventure only for fun and show our work in Digital Rebel Studio. Don't care about the story behind :P

SHORT ANIMATION by Digital Rebel Studio.
    Direct by Luis Arizaga

"Jammed"
    October 18, 2012

Lamenting the demise of the audio cassette, we at M-I-E, thought it would be nice to try and find a fitting tribute to it’s faded glory. ‘Jammed’ is the story of a bold, heroic, Viewmaster robot, venturing into an unknown world to save an unknown soul. We had great fun making this short film, using a mixture of stop motion and 3D techniques. The music was composed by our talented friends, Dan and John, at Meanred.?
    CREDITS:
    Director/Producer: M-I-E
    3d Modelling: Rafael Jimenez
    3d Animation: Sarah Beeby
    Stop Frame Animation: Sarah Beeby
    ?Animation Studio: Clapham Road Studios
    Music and Sound Design: Meanred
    like us on facebook
    facebook.com/mielondon
    follow us on twitter
    twitter.com/miexchange
    m-i-e.com

be in a short leg with high technologies
    May 2, 2011

this video made by me for the student festival, all done in 3D except people. Rendering time 1 month.
    I hope you like it)
    My contacts: rain-style.com

"Kitchen Bot"
    March 11, 2013

A short After Effects piece I made. I used MatchMover to 3D track the shot, 3Ds Max to model, rig and animate the robot then After Effects to composite the pieces together.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки