Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Miscellaneous

"Monroe"
    April 7, 2015

A short story about a humanoid robot trying to feel.

Monroe is special, I see a lot of myself in him and I hope you will feel that way too.

"Roam"
    April 24, 2013

This is a short visual effects film my friend and I did. Only two people did the post production and editing for this short. We have a total of 28 visual effects shots. I did modeled, textured and rigged the robot head. Kyle and I split the tracking, I did the majority of the tracking, reason being he is the composting artist, which isn't my strong suit. So enjoy!

"Spy vs Guy"
    April 23, 2013

A retired Russian spy hunts down dangerous technology after it falls into unsuspecting hands.

Directed by: Seth Worley
    Executive Producer: Aharon Rabinowitz
    Produced by: Neil Hoppe & Shannon Hoppe

"Quarantine"
    from Vera Bennett
    April 22, 2013

My film is about robots, and humans, but mostly robots.

I love to explore the relationship between humans and robots. It is a subject that really interests me, and I try to approach it from different angles. I started wondering what it would be like for a human, a generally emotional being, to be raised by a robot, a being based in logic. I also wondered, if given the proper level of artificial intelligence, how emotional could a rational being like a robot become. Could this protagonist grow to care for the human he has raised, or will he just see the human as a means to an end?

Animation has been my passion and shaped much of my personal character. Writing and story design for animated features and television shows is how I want to spend the rest of my life. I love crafting new worlds and new characters to fill those worlds; I guess you could say storytelling is my passion, and animation is the medium in which I prefer to tell my stories.

Quarantine, like most of my films, started out as vague character designs and a vague concept of the world they lived in. Only over the course of designing and building the characters and sets, did the story begin to take shape. I took some risks and started without a script, only an idea of what I wanted floating around in my mind.

Quarantine was shot in puppet stop motion style, with all sets and characters hand made by myself. I wanted a more ‘choppy’ feel to the animation style that would add to the film’s ‘grungy’, post-apocalyptic world.

-------------------
    Director & Animator: Vera Bennett
    Story By: Vera Bennett
    Character & Production Design: Vera Bennett
    Editor: Vera Bennett, Aaron Soldner
    Sound Designer: Aidan Zev Meyer
    Background "Buildings": Victor Li

"Lone"
    from Andrew Nowrojee
    April 22, 2013

In the wake of global devastation a lone engineer discovers a mysterious metal head.

The robot love story (sims 2)

Published on Apr 14, 2013

Alex is a scientists.One day she was going home from work but she saw a robot...

"Robot Friend"
    from merryprojects
    April 22, 2013

A short story about the friendship between a girl and her robot.

"Francesco the Robot" (rough cut)
    March 28, 2013

An android makes a distressing realization about his human overlords.
    Many apologies for the crummy sound, but I needed to upload this video in it's current state for my film class. I'll update it soon.

"Francesco 3" (Updated)
    from Julian Bata
    March 4, 2015

This is a cleaner version of the film that had been used for my animation portfolio.

Robot animation
    December 11, 2008

This was my end of year assignment for my first year studying 3d. We had to make a rigid robotic being of some kind based on an insect or animal so i based mine loosely on a a praying mantis.

"Spaz: Robot with a Soul" - storyboard animatic
    April 14, 2011

This was done as a project for my class. We are to create are own storyboard in motion. I find that this showcases my 2d skills and animation.
    ----Story----
    A robot named Spaz lives in a desolated world with no life, nothing but a apocalyptic wasteland. Spaz is a super quick and agile robot,capable of jumping miles across in seconds with serious speed. Unlike the other killer robots out in the world, Spaz has cared feelings towards his little robot referred to as his son he built for his company.
    Spaz is in need to find parts and oil to keep alive. Though it is dangerous world where he lives in. There are many enemies out to destroy him. But he risks his life day and night for the sake to care of his robot son.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки