Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous

"The question"

Mar 31, 2020

Charger is a curious robot who likes to buy everything he likes online, but this treat leads him to a question that all robots are afraid of.

Sci-fi short film: "Carlos es un Androide"

Aug 13, 2020

A girl discovers that her best friend's boyfriend is an android.

Carlos es un androide by Elvira Reymond
    elvirareymond.com

instagram.com/elvireymond

CGI Animated Short Film "AALY" by Abdelrahman M. Daoud

Sep 4, 2020

"Aaly" tells the story of a mysterious robot doing what he loves best. Out of the vast, barren expanse of the desert, he finds something special—a sole plant, jutting out of the Earth. But what Aaly does with that plant creates even more questions for the viewer. A morality tale about what humans do with life and nature, Aaly encourages the audience to ponder what it means to live today: What is the impact of the machines we build? What do we treasure, and what do we destroy?

I wanted to create a story that was instantly recognizable but totally surprising. Seeking to present a world similar to my home in Sudan, but more extreme.

CGI 3D animated short: "Niwa" - by Justin Fels

Nov 12, 2020

TheCGBros presents "Niwa" by Justin Fels - Niwa is a short story of a Japanese Robot wandering through a desolate version of Tokyo.
    justinfels.com

instagram.com/justin_fels

Firmament - ESMA 2019

Jun 11, 2020

Sur une planète entourée de nuages, deux petits robots rêvent de voir le ciel.

On a planet surrounded by clouds, two little robots dream about seeing the sky.

Réalisateurs / Directors: Adrien Fraysse, Anthony Feuillet, Johanne Baron, Laura Lévêque, Philip Gouillon, Thomas Delariviere.
    Son / sound : Sébastien Fournier - Kevin Giraud - Alexis Laugier - Baptiste Leblanc - Yoann Poncet - José Vicente – Studio des Aviateurs

Film d'animation réalisé dans le cadre de la formation cinéma d'animation 3D de l'école ESMA (promo 2019).

© ESMA - Ecole Supérieure des Métiers Artistiques

A Robot is a Robot
    January 14, 2019

Following the tragic end of its military career, a disabled robot war-veteran finds its home among humans in the tender care of an old lady, and hire in her hair salon for cats. But can this ruthless killer leave its destructive past behind, once faced with the cat-based challenges that life throws at it?

A Robot is a Robot is a sombre and quietly comedic short movie, that will make inordinate amounts of air shoot from your nose, while making you ask questions like “is genuine change possible?” and “how much hair simulation is too much?”

A Robot is a Robot is directed by Emil Friis Ernst and Nilas Røpke Driessen and was produced with the support of the Open Workshop.

Animation: Maria Sandvig, Kristina Sletting, Nilas Røpke Driessen

Modelling/rigging: Marcus Richter, Nilas Røpke Driessen

Sound design and soundtrack: Markus Villekjær Lassen

Sound supervision: Thomas Winther

"Shears n’ Gears" - student animated short film by Nicholas Culleton
    May 10, 2019

A robot barber must find a new purpose when he realizes there are no more humans to give haircuts to.

Team:

Director: Nicholas Cullerton
    Composer: Jasmine Thomasian

A sci-fi short film: "NO|MANKIND" - by Mehdi Hadi

May 6, 2021

TheCGBros Presents "NO|MANKIND" - by Mehdi Hadi - NOMANKIND is a short film that represents the vision of a machine-dominated society in a near future where humanity is on the verge of extinction due to its own self-destructive nature. For more information, please see the details and links below:

TEAM:
    Created and Directed by Mehdi Hadi
    Soundtrack by Echoic

Helper. Indie animated short film made with Blender.

May 20, 2021

Indie animated short film made in Blender about adventures of the little robot on the alien planet.
    Rendered in Eevee.

blenderartists.org/t/helper-indie-animated-short-film-made-with-blender/1305506
    Last edited by Airicist2; 24th January 2023 at 22:18.

Creative Burnout | Sci-fi short by Pratham Saini

May 21, 2021

a project very close to my heart, based on my personal experience with creative block/burnout.
    we took that negative experience and turned it into a movie. hope you will enjoy❤️.
    I hope no creative soul goes through creative wastelands.
    and if you are like my old self who thinks burnouts are just an excuse, i still hope you didn't go through it ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ
    CREDITS
    written and directed by: PrathAM Saini
    other minor stuff: PrathAM Saini
    taking other credits: PrathAM Saini
    pretentious douchebag: PrathAM Saini

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки