Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous

"Monroe"
    April 7, 2015

A short story about a humanoid robot trying to feel.

Monroe is special, I see a lot of myself in him and I hope you will feel that way too.

"Roam"
    April 24, 2013

This is a short visual effects film my friend and I did. Only two people did the post production and editing for this short. We have a total of 28 visual effects shots. I did modeled, textured and rigged the robot head. Kyle and I split the tracking, I did the majority of the tracking, reason being he is the composting artist, which isn't my strong suit. So enjoy!

"Spy vs Guy"
    April 23, 2013

A retired Russian spy hunts down dangerous technology after it falls into unsuspecting hands.

Directed by: Seth Worley
    Executive Producer: Aharon Rabinowitz
    Produced by: Neil Hoppe & Shannon Hoppe

"Quarantine"
    from Vera Bennett
    April 22, 2013

My film is about robots, and humans, but mostly robots.

I love to explore the relationship between humans and robots. It is a subject that really interests me, and I try to approach it from different angles. I started wondering what it would be like for a human, a generally emotional being, to be raised by a robot, a being based in logic. I also wondered, if given the proper level of artificial intelligence, how emotional could a rational being like a robot become. Could this protagonist grow to care for the human he has raised, or will he just see the human as a means to an end?

Animation has been my passion and shaped much of my personal character. Writing and story design for animated features and television shows is how I want to spend the rest of my life. I love crafting new worlds and new characters to fill those worlds; I guess you could say storytelling is my passion, and animation is the medium in which I prefer to tell my stories.

Quarantine, like most of my films, started out as vague character designs and a vague concept of the world they lived in. Only over the course of designing and building the characters and sets, did the story begin to take shape. I took some risks and started without a script, only an idea of what I wanted floating around in my mind.

Quarantine was shot in puppet stop motion style, with all sets and characters hand made by myself. I wanted a more ‘choppy’ feel to the animation style that would add to the film’s ‘grungy’, post-apocalyptic world.

-------------------
    Director & Animator: Vera Bennett
    Story By: Vera Bennett
    Character & Production Design: Vera Bennett
    Editor: Vera Bennett, Aaron Soldner
    Sound Designer: Aidan Zev Meyer
    Background "Buildings": Victor Li

"Lone"
    from Andrew Nowrojee
    April 22, 2013

In the wake of global devastation a lone engineer discovers a mysterious metal head.

The robot love story (sims 2)

Published on Apr 14, 2013

Alex is a scientists.One day she was going home from work but she saw a robot...

"Robot Friend"
    from merryprojects
    April 22, 2013

A short story about the friendship between a girl and her robot.

"Quality Control"
    from Pablo J. Garmon
    April 22, 2013

Score for Quality Control, the third title of "Snap Shorts", a series of animated comic strips with a twist of acid humour. Created by Eran Mendel (eranmendel.com ), animated by Oren Mashkovski (mashko.com).
    Music by Pablo J. Garmon

Project: Liberation
    May 9, 2015

Created by Brett Deacon and Evan Hollingsworth

Faulty
    from Marilena Ness
    May 19, 2015

A story of woman named Beatrice and her companion robot, Lydig.
    Done in flash and illustrator for a school assignment. My second full animation to date.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки