Thread: Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous

DarwinBot - the pet companion robot

Uploaded on Feb 2, 2012

Jordan's a developer on the Microsoft Robotics Team and recently built a remotely operated robot for interacting and playing with his pet over the internet. It has two way audio and video through Skype, a ball launcher, treat dispenser, ball recovery arm and a pan & tilt camera.

It is built on the Parallax EDDIE hardware platform with the Microsoft Robotics Developer Studio 4 development tool.

vimeo.com/131038347

A robot walks a dog
    June 17, 2015

This is a short clip of my robot walking my dog. It was the first time my robot ever walked my dog and it was a great success

World's first useless robotic people-pet / Pet-people trainer

Published on May 18, 2016

My three nieces Kyra, Hailey and Lauren are madly in love with our dog T-Bone and they want him to star in his very own YouTube video. Due to the success of my World's First Useless Candle, I decided to stick with the same idea and built the World's First Useless Robotic People-Pet / Pet-People trainer.

easyPlay | Smartest robotic pet toy

Published on May 1, 2017

Robotic pet toy with live video, a treat dispenser, 720p camera, & much more.

Wickedbone, world’s first smart & interactive dog toy

Published on Apr 28, 2018

Support us on Kickstarter

Now meet Wickedbone, a bone-shaped interactive gaming device that performs like a truly smart, fun and excitingly wicked companion of your dog.

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки