Thread: NOON VR headset, FXGear Inc., Seoul, Korea

Noon VR Virtual Reality headset review, works with Android and iOS phones

Published on Oct 21, 2015

Here is more information on the Noon VR Headset -

* Supports any smartphones larger than 4.7 inches (Android and iOS).
    * With eyesight control and tap-responsive UX, users can access all NOON VR features without an external device
    * Immediate and easy usage possible without additional necessary equipment or components
    * Package Contents: adjustable headband, detachable frame, protective cover, lens cloth, user's manual, and activation code.
    * Download NOON APP to browse and watch any videos stored in your phone with the NOON VR app in VR mode. Normal 2D videos as well as stereoscopic 3D or 360 videos can be experienced as immersive VR video

NOON VR Pro headset review

Published on Aug 31, 2017

Welcome to my review of the Noon VR Pro Virtual Reality Headset. This set is loaded with cool features that combine to put you right in the midst of the action—whatever that action might be!

You choose your experience from a vast library of fun and exciting options, and then you go on an adventure without ever leaving your couch. New experiences are always being added, and many of them are in 360 degrees.

This set really is a whole lot of fun, and I honestly would love to have one myself. There are no electrodes to stick your skin or special gloves to wear. It's just a very basic VR system that uses your existing smart phone as a screen.

Please enjoy my review and be sure to give it a like or a share if you find it fun or informative. And if you enjoy video reviews of toys and tech gadgets, you may want to subscribe as well.