Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous

LEGO® MINDSTORMS EV3 - Robotic EV3 shark by Anika - AW3SOME Fan Creations!

Published on Oct 30, 2014

LEGO® MINDSTORMS fan Anika has created an amazing robotic shark combining LEGO and LEGO MINDSTORMS! She made it using LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 (31313) and additional bricks, motors and sensors. Check out this footage from from LEGO World Utrecht 2014 to see the robotic shark in action!

Robot Fish, EXPO 2012

Published on Jul 8, 2012

DSME Marine Robot Pavilion
    EXPO 2012, YEOSU KOREA

Published on Aug 12, 2012

The Marine Exporation robots in DSME Robot Pavilion at Yeosu EXPO 2012

Life in the Mariana Trench

Published on Dec 18, 2014

A compilation of video footage captured from the University of Aberdeen’s Hadal-Lander in the Mariana Trench from 5000m to 10,545 m deep. The large fish inhabit the shallower depth (5000 to 6500m) are rat-tails, cusk eels and eel pouts. At the mid depths (6500 to 8000m) are the supergiant amphipods and the small pink snailfish. The fragile snailfish at 8145m is now the deepest living fish. At depth greater than 8500m, only large swarms of small scavenging amphipods are visible. The footage was taken during the HADES-M cruise on Schmidt Ocean Institute’s Research Vessel ‘Falkor’.

RoboFish Repair

Published on Feb 28, 2015

I found the remains of this RoboFish when we were tidying my daughter's old house when she was moving out. I put it to one side intending to see if it was repairable and today I found time to have a look at it. I put a home made tail on it and spent a little time adjusting the balance and buoyancy and it really seems too cute to take apart so if you want to see one dissected have a look at the video by chen yadid

robot dolphin

Published on Mar 20, 2013

DRU - Dolphin Robotic Unit

Uploaded on Jan 17, 2009

DRU was the first free swimming animatronic figure ever created.
    Shot and Directed by Roger Holzberg
    Project Concepted and Produced by Roger Holzberg

Robotic animals, project
    July 23, 2015

Project I worked on with Amy Maxmen for Nautilus Magazine.

Robotic fish in South Korea - very advanced, very strong, mostly autonomous

Published on Jan 10, 2014

Robotic fish in South Korea - very advanced, very strong, mostly autonomous. They use a laser beam to determine distance from objects and amend their swimming path to suit.

Homemade RobotFish by Eric Dirgahayu, West Java Province, Indonesia

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки