Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous

RoboTwist review - as seen on TV jar opener

Published on Aug 2, 2017

The As Seen On TV RoboTwist will take over opening jars and save you the wrist pain. The RoboTwist opens a surprising variety of jar and lid sizes- though it does have some limits. I was pleased!

Our robot Eva learns to make coffee

Published on Nov 8, 2017

Eva learns to use our coffee machine. Watch Choreograph, our software platform, get Eva up and running in a minutes.

PS. The coffee was good
    Eva, lightweight robotic arm, Automata Technologies Limited, London, United Kingdom

P-Rob mixing drinks at Man's World Exhibition

Published on Mar 14, 2018

We introduced P-Rob to some new bartender skills.
    P-Rob, robot arms, F&P Robotics AG, Glattbrugg, Zurich, Switzerland

A robot that shoots energy drink at you when you get tired

Published on Apr 21, 2018

Lego Breakfast Machine - MOC

Published on May 3, 2018

My father cooks breakfast every Saturday and Sunday- it is 104 times a year! He deserved this present.

This is probably the most challenging project so far. There are two main parts: Egg Cracker and Breakfast picker.

Technical elements:
    10 Lego PF Motors
    1 BuWizz brick
    2 Sbrick Plus
    1 Lego IR Reciever

Automatic hamburger machine - 50 years ahead of its time!

Published on Jan 16, 2014

Fifty years ago, the engineers of AMF's Central Research Labs in Stamford, CT invented automated foodservice. This entertaining film (circa 1964) describes a pilot operation for the then-burgeoning fast-food industry.

Watch as hamburgers, hotdogs, chicken, seafood, french-fries, onion rings, shakes, and soft drinks are ordered, prepared, and packaged automatically by AMF's revolutionary AMFare System.

All the food was delicious, especially the flame-broiled hamburgers, double-hamburgers and cheeseburgers. The entire menu was cooked-to-order and served in minutes - at the desired temperature for each item.

AMF's Orbis system (shown here) pioneered the concept of electronic ordering, price tabulation, and inventory management in foodservice. Today that is the standard worldwide. However, AMF's Orbis system went further; it electronically controlled the machinery that prepared, cooked, and packaged the food items. AMF's automated beverage dispensers (also shown here) are today common at the "drive-through windows" of many fast-food operations.

Military scientists create coffee algorithm for optimized caffeine intake

Published on Jul 2, 2018

Whats the best way to consume caffeine? Kim Horcher and Jenna Busch talk about a new algorithm that provides a guide for using caffeine in the best way possible. Let us know how much coffee you drink in a day in the comments below!

“I've had four coffees today: one right after breakfast, followed by chasers whenever I felt I was flagging (but probably just wanted a distraction). It looks like I've been doing this all wrong.”

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки