Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous

Building a bartender droid - PART 2

May 19, 2020

Welcome to episode 2 of Reel Robots. A channel dedicated to building movie style robots that perform real tasks! I continue building a Star Wars bartender robot. First, I cover the techniques I use to fix, fill and sand 3D prints. Then on to the construction of the head and neck.

The world's first AI-created gin: Monkers Garkel

May 29, 2020

Created by Tiny Giant in collaboration with distillers Psychopomp, digital strategists Rewrite Digital and South West artist Tim Sutcliffe.

KUKA kitchen assistent - Sorting of meal trays in trolleys

Jun 7, 2020

The concept study in 2013 of the "LBR iiwa Springer" as a kitchen assistant is being developed in collaboration with OrgaCard Siemantel & Alt GmbH. The sensitive helper independently and reliably executes tasks on the portioning conveyor which are non-ergonomic and detrimental to health in the long term. This serves to unburden the actual personnel.

A robot made my omelette!

Apr 10, 2018

Meet AUSCA - a robot that make omelette

Apr 2, 2019

Developed in Singapore Kurve Automation, AUSCA is the world’s first front-of-house autonomous service chef robot prototype. You can find AUSCA at Millennium Hotels in Singapore like Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, M Hotel Singapore, Orchard Hotel Singapore and Studio M Hotel.

Can a robot make a breakfast omelette?

Jun 2, 2020

How many eggs does a robot have to crack to make an omelette? A team of researchers at the University of Cambridge have tried to find out by training a robotic arm to make and plate the breakfast dish using machine learning. From cracking the eggs and adding seasoning to whisking and pouring, the engineers were able to teach the robot how to create a fluffy plain omelette. 'An omelette is one of those dishes that is easy to make, but difficult to make well,' said Dr Fumiya Iida from Cambridge’s Department of Engineering, who led the research. 'We thought it would be an ideal test to improve the abilities of a robot chef, and optimise for taste, texture, smell and appearance'
    "Robot chef uses machine learning to perfect its omelette-making skills"

by Nick Lavars
    June 2, 2020

Restaurant application

Jun 15, 2020

Inovo Robotics has a totally flexible and versatile manipulator, which is under trial in a restaurant in Asia. It unique flexible approach makes it ideal for a variety of tasks.

Why AI can't make chai

Jun 17, 2020

Do you believe AI can do everything? Find out some of the reasons why AI cannot make Chai / Tea.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки