Thread: Flyox I, largest amphibious fixed-wing UAV, Singular Aircraft Ltd, Malta and Spain

Flyox I, largest amphibious fixed-wing UAV, Singular Aircraft Ltd, Malta and Spain

Developer - Singular Aircraft Ltd

Home page - singularaircraft.com/flyox-i-en

Flyox I on Wikipedia
    Last edited by Airicist2; 23rd December 2022 at 01:21.

Singular Aircraft. Test Zone II March 2015

Published on Apr 23, 2015

First flight Flyox I. Singular Aircraft

Published on Jul 20, 2015

The Flyox I, the largest amphibious UAV completed today its maiden flight.

On the 15th of May, 2015 Singular’s Flyox I completed it’s test flight in Hofn, Iceland. This offering from Singular Aircraft is currently the largest UAV in the aviation market at the moment.
    The flight was conducted 457km away from Rejjavik and while other commercial aviation traffic continued at Hofn, such was the confidence in the Flyox, that very limited restrictions were in place, demonstrating the thoroughness, diligence and professionalism by Singular’s personnel.