Thread: Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous

Homebuilt delta robot / parallel robot used as a plotter

Uploaded on Jul 22, 2011

This is the first video of my delta robot "deltaR". As a first test I used the robot as a plotter.

Mini Delta Robot with background noise to verify actual speed

Uploaded on Feb 27, 2009

For those who questioned the validity of the video speed from my other video post. This video includes background conversation along with the mini delta noise.

Delta robot design - Laser series
    April 3, 2014

Robots are now core elements in factory automation. Among various types of robots, delta robots are widely employed where controlled fast motions are required at a low cost. We have built a family of new commercial delta robots aiming at the middle range price market with sufficient performances. We completed a design process based on the survey of conventional commercial delta robots. This design process aimed at cost effective production and maintenance of our delta robots at the same time building a plausible brand identity in the marketing point of view. The functional requirements and engineering constraints were considered. We summarize the study about conventional delta robots in order to decide the design directions. We then show the concepts, sketches, color analysis, and the final design. We also explain the engineering requirements and constraints specific to delta robots that we needed to consider.

Taehee Kim, Jinsik Choi, Youngsan University; Young Jin Lee, Geon Woo Park, Autopower Co., Ltd.; Jangwon Yoon, I ON Design Company

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки