Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous

Behavioural robotics
    March 29, 20132

This is a Project that was done for the Digital Ecologies 2013 during my Msc Adaptive Architecture and Computation at University College London
    This term I tried to use an old Delta Robot and animate it. The object is to make the Robot to behave in a way that seems "alive" but most importantly to simulate in a certain degree how people pay attention or what seems most important. This involves how to use computer vision to distinguish important data of the real world like movement or people and map them in the behaviour of the robot. Besides developing a series of behaviours from computer vision an effort was given on how the robot could better adapt to the world, from gathering data and rethinking its behaviour.
    wiki: ruairiglynn.co.uk/teaching/index.php?title=Behavioural_Robot
    blog: psarras.wordpress.com

Robot finish line

Published on Jun 28, 2015

Hold my beaker while I cross the finish line

First ever robot wedding in Japan

Published on Jun 28, 2015

Japanese robots Frois and Yukirin officially tied the knot in Tokyo, Saturday, at Japan's first ever robot wedding.

Conscious robot responds to pain

Published on Mar 13, 2014

Only by building an artificial consciousness will we truly be able to understand the mysteries of our own brains
    Full story: "Consciousness: Why we need to build sentient machines"

by Celeste Biever
    May 15, 2013

Drones, GoPros and robot bartenders - the ultimate tech wedding love story | Mashable

Published on Jul 24, 2015

Samantha Carisch and Taylor Sinclair were selected as contest winners for the annual The Knot Dream Wedding (in partnership with Mashable, which organized the wedding's tech elements). The "most high-tech wedding ever" theme didn't at first resonate with the couple, but it ultimately became the most intimate part of their day.

5 Robotic Gadgets you should buy

Published on Aug 6, 2015

Amazing robotic inventions....
    Meccanoid G15 KS
    The Ringo
    JD Humanoid
    Vortex
    Buddy

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки