Thread: HEXBUG AquaBot Jellyfish, Innovation First International, Inc., Greenville, Texas, USA

HEXBUG AquaBot Jellyfish, Innovation First International, Inc., Greenville, Texas, USA

HEXBUG Aquabot Seahorse & Jellyfish Commercial

Published on Feb 20, 2015

The HEXBUG Aquabot Jellyfish and Seahorse are packed with smart fish® technology. The Jellyfish has 18 tentacles, an inner glow and 15 pre-programmed swimming routines! The Seahorse uses its curly rubber tail and elegant back fin to gracefully swim and bounce around inside any fish tank. To turn on, simply drop it in water to activate its automatic on and off sensor. After 5 minutes of play, it will go into sleep mode to conserve battery life.To wake it up, simply run your fingers through the water, touch the fish, or tap on the side of your tank.

HexBug AquaBot Jellyfish review

Published on Apr 1, 2015

Mike and Holly play with a review the HexBug AquaBot Jellyfish. We got this at Toys R Us for $14.99. It also come in other colors, lights up, and swims.

HEXBUG Aquabot Jellyfish, Sea Horse & Remote Control Angelfish

Published on May 15, 2015

Just when we thought aquabots couldn't get any better, they did--in the form of not only a remote control angelfish, but a seahorse and an awesome jelly fish!! Although jelly fish have not been my friend in the ocean, this aquabot jelly fish is seriously cool!

HexBug Jellyfish & Seahorse - Detailed review & Buoyancy control demo

Published on Sep 2, 2015

New for 2015 - HexBug Jellyfish and Seahorse, both full of Smart Fish Technology.

The Jellyfish has all new technology and contains a propeller that it uses to draw down the jellyfish as well as to spin itself around, making the tentacles and tendrils splay outwards.
    The SeaHorse uses similar technology to the HexBug Aquabot 2.0 smart fish, but has much more advanced buoyancy controls.
    I managed to get exactly the level of 'bobbing along' as I wanted.

All in all two fantastic advances in Aquabot technology.
    I will be using these in future videos both in fun challenges as well as 'Aquarium dioramas'...