Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BB-8, app-enabled droid, Sphero, Inc., Boulder, Colorado, USA

Cracking Open the Sphero BB-8 Star Wars toy

Published on Sep 4, 2015

Bill Detwiler cracks open the Sphero BB-8 Star Wars toy to find out what's inside this rolling robot.

How the BB-8 Toy Came to Be

Published on Sep 6, 2015

The Force Awakens isn't even in theaters yet but the new Star Wars toys are already out. None is more exciting than Sphero's swivel-headed ball of cute, the BB-8 robot. Here's how the little toy company built the droid we are all looking for.

How BB-8 Works! with Grant Imahara

Published on Sep 11, 2015

Do you want a BB-8?

He's the little soccer-ball droid from Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens, and he's stolen our hearts! BB-8 looks to be the star of Force Friday, and the toy everyone covets most. But more than that...people have begun to figure out how the little fellow works!

Grant Imahara, well-known for working with well-known droids like R2-D2 during his tenure at ILM is making his own BB-8 model. He also brought a tiny version of BB-8 for us to play with.

Star Wars BB8 review and obstacle course time trial challenge

Published on Sep 9, 2015

BB8 review and obstacle course challenge: We take the Star Wars BB8 droid for a test-drive, tackling our own time trial challenge to see how easy it is to control.

Demo of BB-8 Star Wars Robot, Berlin
    September 8, 2015

A demo of the new Star Wars robot by Sphero

Mochi the cat meets BB8 from Star Wars: The force awakens

Published on Sep 5, 2015

I introduced my cat to the Sphero BB8. Here are the results.

Kids Unboxing and Playing with BB-8 Robot from Star Wars: The Force Awakens - Super Fun!

Published on Sep 9, 2015

Sphero's new BB8 robot toy is absolutely stunning and so much fun! In this video I unbox the Star Wars BB8 with my two little kids and have a blast as we try out the app remote feature and holographic messaging feature. Amazing!

Tutorial: Getting started with BB-8 App-Enabled Droid || Built by Sphero

Published on Sep 14, 2015

This tutorial video will show you how to get started with your BB-8 App-enabled Droid and explore all the amazing things your new Droid can do.

Sphero BB-8 - Full Detailed Review - Unboxing, Set-up, How do I Guide + Tips!

Published on Sep 18, 2015

Here we have the most realistic BB-8 Android you can buy.
    At the heart of this droid is the best and bravest Sphero technology.
    The clever people at Orbotix have managed to bring to life the character of BB-8 and this droid could become the best electronic pet to roll about your house!

Is this the droid you have been looking for ?
    It certainly is for me!
    I heartily recommend this. I will not be suprised if this is THE gift for Christmas 2015. Buy one before they are all sold out!

ThinkGeek's oBBst8cle Course

Published on Sep 16, 2015

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast