Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BB-8, app-enabled droid, Sphero, Inc., Boulder, Colorado, USA

Comparison Review of Both Star Wars BB8 BB-8 Droids, Sphero BB-8 BB8 and Hasbro Target BB-8 BB8

Published on Sep 4, 2015

We unbox, compare, and review both Star Wars The Force Awakens BB8 BB-8 droids, the app-enabled sphero BB-8 and the Hasbro Target Exclusive BB-8, looking at the packaging, the materials, the controllers, and the performance. Which BB8 BB-8 is better?

Kittens vs robots
    September 25, 2015

Watch and see as the foster kittens battle with the BB8 robot. Check out their reactions!

How the BB-8 Sphero toy works

Published on Oct 1, 2015

We recently visited the workshop of Mike Senna, a droid builder who has made his own R2-D2 and Wall-E robots. Mike's next project is recreating the BB-8 droid featured in Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens! We discuss what's known so far about how BB-8 was built for the film, how a remote-controlled model could be built, and take apart a BB-8 Sphero to see if we can learn anything from the small-scale toy!

Sphero BB-8 - Patrol Mode A.I - Q. Can BB-8 find R2-D2 ******

Published on Oct 2, 2015

Here we have the most realistic BB-8 Astromech Droid you can buy.
    In this video I let BB-8 automatically and independent from any outside control attempt to solve a maze.
    To do this I use the BB-8 "Patrol Mode" application.

I cannot say that I have observed BB-8 'learning' - but it does seem to have some good programming that stops it from getting stuck in any point for too long.

I can heartily recommend getting this and I will not be surprised if this is THE gift for Christmas 2015. Buy one before they are all sold out!

Cute Star Wars BB-8 Droid

Published on Sep 21, 2015

BB-8 and the Marble

Published on Nov 6, 2015

Inquisitive and adorable, BB-8 by Sphero is a little Droid exploring a brave new world. See what happens when an Astromech Droid from a galaxy far, far away finds a marble.

BB-8 and the Claw

Published on Nov 13, 2015

Inquisitive and adorable, BB-8 by Sphero is a little Droid exploring a brave new world. See what happens when an Astromech Droid from a galaxy far, far away finds the Claw.

BB-8
    from Amber Carey
    November 16, 2015

Video created for my class.
    Footage: Myself
    Sound Effects: Star Wars SFX BB-8 on Clyp
    Music: Starwars Music - Cantina by Michal Dab on Soundcloud

BB-8 and the Spiky Friend

Published on Nov 20, 2015

Inquisitive and adorable, BB-8 by Sphero is a little Droid exploring a brave new world. See what happens when an Astromech Droid from a galaxy far, far away finds a spiky, little friend.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast