Thread: Star Wars BB-8, Hasbro, Inc., Rhode Island, USA

Comparison Review of Both Star Wars BB8 BB-8 Droids, Sphero BB-8 BB8 and Hasbro Target BB-8 BB8

Published on Sep 4, 2015

We unbox, compare, and review both Star Wars The Force Awakens BB8 BB-8 droids, the app-enabled sphero BB-8 and the Hasbro Target Exclusive BB-8, looking at the packaging, the materials, the controllers, and the performance. Which BB8 BB-8 is better?

See "BB-8, Astro-Mechanic" (the R/C version) from Star Wars in action with my kitty’s. .

Published on Sep 21, 2015

*For the Curious. This unique Star Wars robot uses some of the UN-successful ideas I tried back in the 80’s with my R/C beach balls. They were terrible flops…especially when the air escaped! This Hasbro BB-8 R/C version is actually twice as big as BB-8 Spero which is controlled by an iPhone app VS the R/C. I got the R/C version, as it was cheaper and can easily be opened to replace batteries. Also this BB-8 is from Target stores and has a voice built into him, where the BB-Spero is heard only from the iPhone app. I did't need any of the app stuff and mounting a camera for surveillance would also be difficult. LOL. So I got the less expensive version. You know like you, I can’t wait to see the new Star Wars movie and see the Real BB-8 Astro-mech in action on the big screen. It will be fun. Stay tuned for the next video on BB-8 as it will have some mods.

My "BB-8, Modded Astro-Mech ROBOT" has just become Light Headed!

Published on Sep 23, 2015

Some of you may have seen my intro video on this neat Star Wars Robot BB-8 ROLLING Robot, but now after my modifications, BB became light headed and even light footed too. This Hasbro version is actually twice as big as BB-8 Spero which is controlled by Iphone VS R/C. I got the R/C version, as it was cheaper and can easily be opened to replace batteries and make mods like these just for fun. For the amount of money it costs, and the low tech radio, I think the lights should have been standard on these machines. I can’t wait to see the new Star Wars movie and see the Real BB-8 Astro-mech in action on the big screen

Star Wars BB8

Published on Nov 5, 2015

BB8 Designer Desk CA

Published on Nov 13, 2015

Hasbro - Star Wars BB-8 - Review and Run

Published on Dec 18, 2015