Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous

T8 3D Printed Octoped Robot - Spider Salsa Rumba! Halloween 2013

Published on Oct 31, 2013

Powered by Robugtix's Bigfoot Engine, the T8 bio-inspired 3D printed spider robot is showing off some Spider Salsa dance moves. And there's a lot to celebrate... the spider robot you've been craving for is now going mainstream!

Halloween Hack Night at Pololu Robotics 2014

Published on Oct 31, 2014

Robotics enthusiasts in Las Vegas gathered at Pololu for a Halloween edition of their Robot Club Meetup. There were some nifty hacks there offering an example of the cool things you can make for your home to create that kitschy Halloween ambiance!

ezrobot 2014 Halloween Spooktacular Winners!

Published on Nov 6, 2014

Here it is Boys and ghouls, the winners of the 2014 ezrobot Costume Spooktacular!.

Which robot will reign supreme?

Hack Your Halloween with littleBits

Published on Oct 5, 2015

littlebits.cc/hack-your-halloween-challe*nge

Calling all zombies, witches, phantoms, and mad scientists! Starting Monday, October 5th, we challenge you to a #HackHalloween contest! This is your chance to win up to $3000 worth of prizes, and 5 winners will walk away with GoPro cameras!

First, invent a creepy costume or hair-raising prank. Next, film your own scary movie featuring your frightful masterpiece! Finally, submit your video and documentation of your littleBits creation on YouTube and the Community Project Page with the hashtag #HackHalloween by midnight (EST) on Saturday, October 31.

Pinup Anatomical Robot Halloween Makeup Tutorial | Jordan Hanz

Published on Oct 11, 2015

WELCOME TO the Halloween season, aka HANZOWEEN! Become a sexy Pinup Anatomical Robot full of futuristic muscles and wires with this Makeup / Body Painting tutorial!
    Please share this video along if you enjoyed yourself, it helps so much!

Ozo Halloween

Published on Oct 25, 2015

Happy Halloween from Ozobot - winner "Best Robot" 2015.

HEXBUG Halloween Flash Sale from the Grave!

Published on Oct 26, 2015

Create your own Halloween Habitat! Bring home the nano Glows in the Dark Habitat Set plus two creepy, crawly Zombie Mutant nanos! Each Zombie nano includes a coffin case and clip on Glow in the Dark skeleton accessory.

Thymio

Published on Oct 27, 2015

Thymio robot for Halloween

Published on Oct 30, 2015

Noodle's Creeper Halloween Costume!

Published on Oct 27, 2015

It's Noodle's first Halloween. So I did what any good Mom would do and hand stitched him a special soft and fluffy costume. It looks adorable and I can finally fulfill my desire of hugging a Creeper without it exploding and ruining my day.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки