Thread: Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous

Homemade clothes folding machine

Published on Oct 18, 2014

Using my Woodworking know how I designed and built this clothes folding machine to make it fun for my kids to fold their clothes. Not only is it fun but it will fold any t- shirt, pants, or shorts in under 2 seconds.

T-shirts Folding Machine by SAC

Uploaded on Mar 29, 2010

Piegatrice Automatica Maglieria

Baxter Robot Folds a Shirt

Published on Dec 19, 2013

When Baxter is not hard at work or hanging out with his colleagues, he has other responsibilities as well. Fortunately, Baxter has the capability to be programmed to complete his responsibilities, such as shirt folding.

Jerry prototype robot collecting laundry in real time

Published on May 16, 2016

Test of the Jerry Prototype collecting laundry. The final version of Jerry will be much faster and will complete the task autonmously.

iFold Technion computer science robot that folds laundry

Published on Feb 1, 2017

Students at Technion-Israel Institute of Technology Faculty of Computer Science have developed a robot that folds laundry at the touch of a button
    Three students at the Technion have introduced the iFold Project - a robot that folds laundry. The robot was developed by Sapir Cohen, Noa Paz and Hila Levavi as part of an Arduino and IOT course at the Faculty of Computer Science. The course was led by: Itai Dabran; TAs Boris van Susin; Marina Minkin; and Dr. Nir Levy, academic relations director at Microsoft.

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки