Thread: FoldiMate, robotic laundry folding machine, FoldiMate Inc., Berkeley, California, USA

FoldiMate, robotic laundry folding machine, FoldiMate Inc., Berkeley, California, USA

Article "This $800 Robot Will Fold Your Laundry for You"
    Meet FoldiMate: a robotic laundry folding machine of the future.

by Angela Moscaritolo
    June 9, 2016

You may never fold laundry again

Published on Jun 15, 2016

One startup has created a gadget to ease some of the burden of doing laundry. The FoldiMate robot is designed to crisply fold clothes at home like a pro.

Foldimate laundry folding robot

Published on Aug 28, 2018

Foldimate is a home laundry folding robot that can fold a variety of garments like shirts, towels, pants, pillowcases with plans to add more in the future. The company has shown off a prototype, with the final device slated for availability in 2019.

Foldimate: Laundry folding machine - Hands on at CES 2019

Published on Jan 10, 2019

Foldimate, an automatic laundry-folding machine, aims to make life easier by doing much of the work for you. While the device made an appearance at CES last year as a non-working machine, at CES 2019 the company debuted an actual working prototype with a slimmer design. I got a chance to take it for a spin, and while it worked well, I left the experience asking myself: Is this product really necessary?

Article "Is There a Future for Laundry-Folding Robots?"
    The company behind the Laundroid robot folds itself, but that's not the end for laundry folding robots (yet)

by Evan Ackerman
    April 29, 2019