Thread: Accenture PLC, multinational management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing, Dublin, Ireland

Accenture PLC, multinational management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing, Dublin, Ireland

Last edited by Airicist2; 17th March 2022 at 00:14.

Your Digital Network. Your Future.

Published on Oct 30, 2015

Learn how Accenture has the industry expertise, digital insight, technology experience, ecosystem partner and end-to-end solution to transform you from a traditional Service Provider to Integrated Digital Service Provider you need to be.

News release "Accenture Expands Global Artificial Intelligence Capabilities and R&D Agenda"
    Awards grant to University College Dublin to advance artificial intelligence research

November 5, 2015

What's the power of AI?

Published on Nov 10, 2017

It's infinite. But it has no perspective of its own, no point of view, no purpose—until people put it in motion. Find out more about how we're using AI to lead in the new:
    accenture.com/ai

I'm looking into a career with Accenture in Romania.
    I have previous experience with ERP development at NTT Data. Do you think I have a chance?

Meet Ella: AI-driven virtual care assistant for patients

Published on Sep 21, 2018

Part of Accenture’s Intelligent Patient Platform, Ella is a virtual care assistant for patients that provides a suite of services including medication reminders, vitals tracking and appointment scheduling. This information enables life sciences companies to provide patients with a personalized, interactive way to manage their health and engage with their care team members.