Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Genworth R70i, age simulation suit, Genworth Financial, Inc., Henrico County, Virginia, USA

Genworth R70i, age simulation suit, Genworth Financial, Inc., Henrico County, Virginia, USA

The Making of the Genworth R70 Age Simulation Suit

Published on Nov 20, 2014

Discover how the Genworth R70 age simulation suit was made, and experience the physical effects associated with aging. The R70 allows us to understand what it feels like to age by simulating things like hearing loss, decline in vision, restrictive movement, lack of balance and more.

Introducing The Genworth R70 Age Simulation Suit

The Genworth R70 is a unique, state-of-the-art age simulation suit that will help educate the public about the physical effects associated with aging in order to get America, specifically young adults, thinking about long term care planning.

Inspiration for the Genworth R70 Age Simulation Suit

Go behind the scenes and discover the inspiration for the Genworth R70 age simulation suit. Designed to help raise awareness around the need for long term care planning, the R70 educates the public allowing them to understand and empathize with what it feels like to age.

Introducing the Genworth R70i Aging Experience

Published on Jun 1, 2015

Genworth recently partnered with Applied Minds to develop the next generation Genworth R70i Aging Experience. Discover how the new R70i Aging Experience is designed to get people talking about aging issues and myths around long term care. Wearers get to experience a variety of aging symptoms such as arthritis, vision disorders, hearing loss, muscle loss and more.

The Genworth R70i Visits The Aspen Ideas Festival

Published on Aug 10, 2015

Follow us on our journey to the Aspen Ideas Festival where we introduced the next generation of the Genworth R70i Aging Experience. Designed to simulate the symptoms of aging in a matter of seconds, the R70i offers a unique experience to get us talking with our loved ones about long term care planning.

A Closer Look At The Genworth R70i Aging Experience

Published on Sep 8, 2015

From vision and hearing impairments to muscle loss, the Genworth R70i Aging Experience allows people to step into a future version of themselves to experience the physical effects of aging. Take a tour of the suit to learn more about its features.

The Genworth R70i Aging Experience is a tool designed to help spark having "the talk" about long term care planning.

Genworth R70i Exoskeleton - Hands on at CES 2016

Published on Jan 7, 2016

Normally, when you read about the latest robotic exoskeleton, it's usually something that makes you stronger, faster, or better in some way. But oddly enough, the exoseketon that we tried out at CES did absolutely none of those things. In fact, it did the exact opposite. Instead of making me stronger or faster, it actually made me weaker, slower, and less coordinated. The R70i, as its called, is designed to make you feel the effects of aging.
    "Hands on: Genworth R70i Exoskeleton"
    This crazy full-body exoskeleton turned me into a crotchety old man

by Drew Prindle
    January 7, 2016

Aging Exoskeleton Suit

Published on Jan 8, 2016

Genworth R70i Age Suit

Published on Jan 10, 2016

What is it like to physically feel old? Medgadget's editor Scott Jung tries out the Genworth R70i Age Suit to find out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast