Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Robo Fish, ZURU Toys Inc., Guangzhou, China

A new robot friend!
    September 3, 2013

The budget isn't exactly stretching to accommodate another Pleo or a first Aibo these days, but fortunately we still have the cash for the odd $10 robot with the approximate intelligence of a Roomba (as opposed to ROOMBA14). We found this little guy at the supermarket, where all good fish are sold. Naturally as soon as I got him home I had to fill up every watertight receptacle I could find and let him frolic. This particular container's unique shape provided him with endless opportunities to get hopelessly stuck for half a minute or more.

Robo Fish
    from neozeo
    August 16, 2013

ROBOFISH
    from neozeo
    August 16, 2013

Aquabot 2.0 v Robo Fish - Head-to-Head Review with 6 Robotic Fish - Hexbug v's Zuru

Published on Nov 15, 2014

In this video I demonstrate and test six of the latest Robotic Fish.
    I selected three Aquabot 2.0s and three Robo Fish that give a good representation of the range & choice available by both manufacturers. (HexBug and Zuru respectively)
    Both types of Robotic Fish are excellent swimmers, the Aquabot 2.0s have more technological features but in the end this comes down to their look and style. I have both types but my favourites are the HexBug AquaBot 2.0s. I simply love their brightly coloured 'robot' styling..

In the video:
    3 Aquabot 2.0 by Hexbug
    &
    3 Robo Fish by Zuru

From HexBug we have both an Angel Fish and Hammerhead shark design as well as the newest Tricolour design.
    From Zuru we have the two main looks - 'realistic' like the Nemo Clown fish and 'Fun' like the Pirate fish. I also have a rare Robo Fish that has a LED light.

I will soon see which of these robotic fish my great grey shark prefers!

HexBug Shark Tank Challenge - Aquabot 2.0 v's RoboFish face off with the Great Grey Shark!

Published on Nov 28, 2014

The Great Grey Shark in this HexBug Shark Tank set loves ALL types of Robotic Fish!
    Shark Tank from HexBug is compatible with both Hexbug and Zuru Robotic Fish. In this video you will see just how fun it is to 'Play the Shark' and try to capture / eat all of the fish!
    Great interactive Snapping, Catching, Splashing fun!

New for 2014 - Hexbug have released a new and improved Aquabot 2.0 Robotic fish. Now with LED lights and 'wake up' on demand technology.
    I love the fact that you can see inside the toy if you look closely.
    This is the first water-born HexBug micro robotic creature with smart fish technology 2.0!
    The Zuru RoboFIsh are an assortment ranging from 'life-like' looking Clown Fish to their 'fun' Pirate range. Rob Fish also have a few versions with LED lights internal to the fish.
    Oh types are Powered by electro-magnetic propulsion, this swimming robotic fish dives up and down, changing directions to explore its environment. In this video you see three of the new Aquabot 2.0 fish alongside three of the older Robo Fish.
    Equipped with an automatic on and off sensors that activates when submerged and removed from water.
    Both types of Robotic Fish come complete with Two button cell batteries AG13 (LR44) included in each fish.
    After 5 minutes the AquaBots will stop swimming and float. This is to save the battery life when left un-attended. Tapping or knocking them will 'wake them up' again.

This is the Shark I have been looking for!

ZURU Robo Fish Making Friends with Koi Fish

Published on Dec 4, 2014

Our robo fish has made new friends! Come and take a look at this little blue one swimming together with these beautiful Koi Fish. They seem to be getting along very well!
    Koi Fish on Wikipedia

ZURU ROBO FISH on the DAVID LETTERMAN SHOW

Published on Mar 9, 2015

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast