Thread: Atom, humanoid robot, FutureBots Humanoid Lab, West Palm Beach, Florida, USA

Atom, humanoid robot, FutureBots Humanoid Lab, West Palm Beach, Florida, USA

Developer - FutureBots Humanoid Lab

Robotics Scientist, Humanoid Visonary - Dan Mathias

Home page - futurebots.com/walk.htm
    Last edited by Airicist2; 2nd February 2024 at 12:20.

Humanoid Robot Atom-7xp from FutureBots labs

Uploaded on Feb 1, 2010

ATOM-7xp will be walking very soon, this is the first full size humanoid robot made in the USA for Jan 1, 2010. This has also been a very expensive and difficult 8-year project with no external financial help to date, donations accepted, Intel and Microsoft Hint Hint, donations taken at my website, Please I need your help, thanks. Intel Dual core 330 Atom 1.6 Ghz CPU's and a VIA nano 1 Ghz for sensors , Windows 7 embedded and Windows XP and C++, Harmonic drive motors, and all hand build in the Futurebots labs. There are still lots to do, create and program and redesign if needed to optimize the system, function done by 1 Electrical, Mechanical, Software engineer Dan Mathias.

Atom-7xp Humanoid walking robot Intel and Microsoft Powered

Uploaded on Jun 12, 2010

ATOM, which stands for "Advanced Technology for Optimizing Motion", was build by Dan Mathias an electrical/mechanical/software engineer. ATOM-7xp has Windows 7 and Windows XP, Intel 330 cpus and has 49 degrees of freedom, hand made of aluminum, titanium and carbon fiber all hand build in the USA in the FutureBots Labs.

ATOM-7xp Humanoid robot leg test from FutureBots labs for 2011

Uploaded on Jan 2, 2011

ATOM-7xp full size heavy humanoid robot project lower leg test of the harmonic drives in a very low deep knee bend at 1/2 voltage not to damages the controllers. Will have INTEL i5 CPU's and INTEL 330 CPU's and VIA NANO running Windows 7 embedded.

ATOM-7xp humanoid robot testing mid section stomach for 2011

Uploaded on Jan 11, 2011

ATOM-7xp full size heavy humanoid robot project mid section stomach test of the drives at 1/2 voltage. Will have INTEL i5 CPU's and INTEL 330 CPU's and VIA NANO running Windows 7 embedded.

ATOM-7xp Humanoid robot toe test

Uploaded on Jan 17, 2011

ATOM-7xp is the United States only full size heavy humanoid robot. This is a toe test of the drives at 1/2 voltage, toes are very important for balance. Will have INTEL i5 CPU's and INTEL 330 CPU's and VIA NANO running Windows 7 embedded.

Christmas greatings from FutureBots Humanoid Labs ATOM-7xp

Uploaded on Dec 22, 2011

FutureBots Humanoid lab is advancing robotics to support the needs of mankind in space, health-care, commercial, hazardous rescue activities and chemical and biological disposal applications with the introduction of the ATOM-7xp humanoid robot and with this new technology we can create Hi-Tech jobs for the USA that can't be exported.