Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous

Visionary Pioneer
    June 15, 2014

Visionary Pioneer is a cute and smart robot puppy that can help you clean your house.

Ziro Bo - The Robo dog

Published on Aug 14, 2015

Made using Ziro kit from ZeroUI

K9 at Sci-Fi Wales
    September 5, 2015

TVConwy was lucky enough to meet one our favourite TV icons today at Sci-Fi Wales, in Llandudno

The ABC Singing Animated Plush Puppy

Published on Oct 12, 2015

This is the animated plush puppy that sings and claps the alphabet and counts one through 10. Designed by Gund and only available from Hammacher Schlemmer, the 100 year-old plush toy maker, the pupster requires only a squeeze of either rear paw—marked with “ABC” on the right and “123” on the left—to prompt him into song. He accompanies his rendition of the alphabet by clapping his front paws together, interjecting a winsome “woof” during the natural pause after “G” and encourages children, that they, too, can join with him as he counts from one to ten.

Four-legged social Robot - EWU Robotics

Published on Oct 21, 2015

A social dog robot made in class.

Robo Dog

Published on Dec 2, 2015

Robot dog

Uploaded on Jul 28, 2009

Reservoir Dog, a passive compliant quadruped robot

Uploaded on Apr 10, 2010

Here, we present the design and realization of a cheap, lightweight quadruped robot based on a real dogs' anatomy. The robot is capable of autonomously showing multiple gaits such as walk, which require active retraction of the legs, and gallop, during which all four legs are lifted from the ground.

Homemade robot Bull dog! Drill powered!

Published on Feb 21, 2016

This Project will probably go down in history as one of my favorite Builds. Never in a million yrs would i have had a chance to build this if it wasn't for you tube and all the wonderful folks who have taking interest in my channel. Having Jimmy Diresta and Bob Clagett down to check out my drill powered walking Bull dog was an experience i will not forget both absolutely amazing guys with incredible talents.

Choken Bako is starting to eat the bad money hurray in front of him
    December 14, 2016

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки