Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Miscellaneous

Homemade robot Bull dog! Drill powered!

Published on Feb 21, 2016

This Project will probably go down in history as one of my favorite Builds. Never in a million yrs would i have had a chance to build this if it wasn't for you tube and all the wonderful folks who have taking interest in my channel. Having Jimmy Diresta and Bob Clagett down to check out my drill powered walking Bull dog was an experience i will not forget both absolutely amazing guys with incredible talents.

Choken Bako is starting to eat the bad money hurray in front of him

Robotic spy puppy meets wild dogs

Published on May 22, 2017

Robotic Spy Pup lives among a pack of wild dogs to film the emotional dynamics of wild dog life. By mimicking their body language he becomes accepted by the pack.

Pests ruining your crops? Time to call in 'Super Monster Wolf', the demonic sun-run security bot

Published on Aug 10, 2017

What has thick fur, runs on solar power, and screeches at wild boars in 48 different tones? Give up? It's 'Super Monster Wolf', Japan's latest mechanical answer to keeping unwanted visitors from ruining crops.

Chikao Umezawa, head of agricultural cooperative association JA Kisarazu-shi (Japanese): "We made the robot for the purpose of preventing the damage to field crops from wild boars, and also to prevent them from harming the residents in the town."

Chikao Umezawa, head of agricultural cooperative association JA Kisarazu-shi (Japanese): "It makes 48 different sounds, and they can reach up to 1 square kilometers. By using the solar panel, its power can be supplied automatically."

Chikao Umezawa, head of agricultural cooperative association JA Kisarazu-shi (Japanese): "It has been almost one month - we put it on on July 11th - and no wild boars have shown up so far."

Chikao Umezawa, head of agricultural cooperative association JA Kisarazu-shi (Japanese): "The robot has the highest artificial intelligence function - which is made with Japanese precision instruments - so we utilise it very much, and we also want to minimise damage everywhere in the world."
    "Robot wolf helps scare wildlife away from farmers' crops"

by The Japan News
    August 2, 2017

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки