Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous

Robot Dog Third Video

Published on Apr 29, 2013

This is a merging of a few videos that show the progression of the robot.
    New Avoidance Mode, Autonomous Behavior, Walking Mode, Random Walking Fluctuation.
    http://pascalnet.net/blog/robot-dog-project

Robotics - How to Engineer a Dog

Published on Sep 26, 2012

The Legged Robotics Team at ETH Zurich's Autonomous Systems Lab is doing research to build fast, versatile, and efficient quadrupedal robots. This movie illustrates some of the work that was done in the past years. Inspired by nature, the team built different types of electrically driven robots that can do various maneuvers from slow and careful climbing to very robust dynamic trotting.

Robotics Microlectures are produced in cooperation with Switzerland's NCCR Robotics and Robohub.

Quadruped Robot: Dogs' Walking Gait

Published on Jan 3, 2015

Part of my personal project on biomimetics.

Charity Shop Gold or Garbage? Robot Dogs

Published on Jan 12, 2015

Another charity shop visit. Robot dogs this time. I can find no information on the silver grey dog but the blue one is a Poo-Chi. I already have a Dino-Chi and recognised it when I saw it. After I finished filming my grandsons came home and had plenty of fun with them and managed to get far more actions from them.

I found this website which has an interesting range and also some manuals available for download. It give a good bit of information on the Poo-Chi and the Dino-Chi so I will you go there rather than copy it.

robotsandcomputers.com/robots

robotsandcomputers.com/robots/manuals/Dino-Chi_T-Rex.pdf

robotsandcomputers.com/robots/manuals/Poo-Chi.pdf

Robot PET Dog Drives Real Dogs Crazy

Published on Jan 21, 2015

The new ROBOTIS PLAY600 PETs robot kit includes a cute bird that only took a few minutes to assemble, but provided lots of fun and excitement for our two dogs.

The kit allows very young learners to get involved in building simple robots even before they are old enough to start learning how to program. ROBOTIS expects to release the kit for sale in February.

Total assembly time for this robot was about 10 minutes. The kit includes all the parts and plans for two other, slightly more complex, animal type robots that move.

Cacamax, meet Caca Max, the toy dog that poops, Toy Fair 2015

Published on Mar 15, 2015

Do we really need any words for this one? Doesn't the video say it all. Yes, the time has come where we can now get our kids Cacamax - the toy dogs that farts and poops.

Apparently Caca Max was released in the UK in 2014, but in 2015 Just Play toys is bring Cacamax to the US. Maybe the most bizarre thing about this totally bizarre toy - you scoop up his poop and feed it to him, so he can poop some more. Complete with farting noises too.

Sorry if that slow motion at the end gives you nightmares. Not sure on pricing for Cacamax yet, but really, isn't a toy dog that poops priceless?

Chubby Puppies From Spin Master, First Look Toy Fair 2015

Published on Mar 17, 2015

We got a first look at the cute Chubby Puppies from Spin Master. Dog lovers are going to eat this toy up! Here is all the info -

CHUBBY PUPPIES
    These tumbilng, fumbling adorable puppies are tipping the scale of cuteness! Each Chubby Puppy can waddle, hop, and carry their favorite toy or treat in their mouth. Adopt them all !

Chubby Puppies
    Chubby Puppies can waddle or hop , depending on how you position their feet. As they walk, their oversized ears and tongue wiggle, just like a real puppy. Each Chubby Puppy comes with his or her favorite toy or treat that fits inside of their mouths. There are 12 different breeds of chubby puppies waiting to be adopted by you!

Ultimate Dog Park
    Bring your Chubby Puppies to the Ultimate Dog Park for the best puppy playdate ever! The playset comes with a puppy-powered elevator that takes them up to the tumbling slide, a series of bone shaped doors to walk through, and a rotating food carousel. After all of that activity, let your pup relax on the tire swing!

Whistle N’ Go Puppy

Published on Mar 25, 2015

The Whistle N' Go Puppy is ready for exciting puppy-time fun! This obedient puppy anxiously awaits for his master to give him commands. With a single blow on the whistle your puppy will move forward, blow two times on the whistle and he will move backwards. Watch his ears flap up and down with excitement as he plays!
    Whistle N' Go Puppy requires 2x AA batteries. Suitable for ages 24 months and up.

K-9, Doctor Who's Robot Dog Companion

Published on May 1, 2015

A life-size replica of K-9 from the TV series "Doctor Who". Features remote control movement and sounds

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки