Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Samsung Galaxy Note, smartphones, Samsung Group, Seoul, South Korea

Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+ impressions: A great duo!

Published on Aug 7, 2019

Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ are a fascinating duo. You're gonna want the 10 Plus.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 hands on

Published on Aug 7, 2019

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10 Plus hands on.

Galaxy Note 10: Should you upgrade?

Published on Aug 8, 2019

With the Galaxy Note 10, Samsung's made a lot of updates to its Note line. Here's what that means for a guy who uses a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 every single day.

Galaxy Note 10 Plus review: the luxury phone

Published on Aug 22, 2019

Samsung Note 10 Plus – here's our review for the king of Android phones. Can it keep the crown, or have all the other, less expensive contenders made it just another phone? The answer to that question, Dieter Bohn says, is simply this: how much would you pay to have a stylus in your phone?
    "Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus review: should you spend for the stylus?"
    The most phone

by Dieter Bohn
    August 22, 2019

Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ review: the favorite child!

Published on Aug 22, 2019

Galaxy Note is a family now, and the 10+ is the favorite child.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus review

Published on Aug 23, 2019

We tested everything on the Galaxy Note 10 Plus, from the 6.8-inch screen and night mode camera to wicked-fast charging. Here's who it's for and everything that's awesome and terrible.

Galaxy Note 10 Plus review: Not the Note you know

Published on Aug 23, 2019

The Galaxy Note 10 Plus is different. Samsung is moving away from giving everything to the power users, and towards giving everyone the power. This is our review.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus review: worth the Premium Price

Published on Aug 26, 2019

Samsung’s Galaxy Note 10 Plus is here, and it’s the biggest and best Samsung phone ever. Its key feature is its looks, as it has an attractive rear design, highlighted by the new Aura Glow color, but little else has changed. Read our Note 10 Plus review for our in-depth thoughts on Samsung's latest.

It’s impossible to deny the Note 10 Plus’ resemblance to the Huawei P30 Pro or the iPhone XS. The Note is angular, but the vertical camera layout is what makes it easy to draw comparisons. It's impossible for me to pick one out as the most beautiful, but that's a testament itself to how good the Note 10 Plus looks. It truly is the best-looking Galaxy Note phone ever.

The Note 10 Plus is a behemoth of a phone. It feels massive even in my large hands, and while I have to shift the phone a little to reach the top, I can still comfortably use it with one hand. For most, it will likely be a two-handed device.
    "Samsung’s Galaxy Note 10 Plus Review: The Renaissance Phone"
    Gimmicks aside, the Note 10 Plus is the do-it-all phone worth paying premium for

by Julian Chokkattu
    August 22, 2019

THIS is the new Samsung Galaxy Note20 Series!

Aug 5, 2020

It is about that time, again.. After one of the most steady streams of leaks we've seen yet, meet the new Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series, what the company calls as their "Most Powerful Note Series Yet" and I think that for the first time since the Galaxy Note 8, I'm actually gonna agree.

See subsequent launches have proven that this line-up is probably Samsung's most beloved, and yet each year after the Note 4 and then Note 8, many have complained that all we were really getting was a Galaxy S with an S Pen. Just a different chassis with the same specs, display and camera. And this was always a problem because the Note went from being the vanguard device, to being relegated to an iteration of that Galaxy S that would make it Obsolete six months later.

For 2020, the approach is actually changing. Some cases for the good, others quite interesting, others for the not so good. I'm Jaime Rivera with Pocketnow with the awesome collaboration of Mr. Adam Lein on camera, let's go hands-on.

Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: Hands on first impressions

Aug 8, 2020

We've just got our hands on the brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G. Let's dive into what's new and what it feels like to use.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345