Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Google Assistant, intelligent personal assistant, Google Inc., Mountain View, California, USA

Google Assistant: Cuddle Bear (Chrissy Teigen)

Published on Jun 5, 2018

A million things made easier... on your phone, in your car, and around the house. And all you have to say is “Hey Google.”

Swann Security now works with the Google Assistant

Published on Jun 11, 2018

Now you can use voice commands to see what your cameras see on your Swann wired surveillance system using the Google Assistant. All you need is a Google Home digital assistant and Google Chromecast and you can stream to your TV. It's another example of security made smarter.

The Google Assistant can help you get things done over the phone

Published on Jun 27, 2018

Whether you’re booking a table at your neighborhood sushi joint or trying to schedule a last-minute haircut before your big event, sometimes you just need to pick up the phone to get something done. Here's a look at a new feature we're developing for the Google Assistant that uses advancements in AI to help you get things done over the phone.

Google is trying to make Duplex AI phone calls less creepy

Published on Jun 27, 2018

Before starting a limited public test this summer, Google is addressing concerns about its amazing but eerily human-sounding digital assistant.
    "Google opens its human-sounding Duplex AI to public testing"
    The search giant gives us a closer look at its controversial artificial intelligence software while it works to tamp down fears about the technology.

by Richard Nieva
    June 27, 2018

Everything Google's creepy new AI assistant can do

Published on Jun 30, 2018

Google is releasing it's human-like assistant this summer. Kim Horcher and Ashley Victoria Robinson talk about Google Duplex and how shockingly human-like the virtual assistant is. Let us know your thoughts on this new tech in the comments below!

“Google Duplex is well on its way to becoming the most impressive voice assistant out there. This human-sounding virtual secretary debuted at Google I/O in May and made everyone who tuned in ask, “Is this the general-purpose A.I. we’ve been waiting for?”
    "Everything Google Duplex Can Do (For Now)"
    It's like no other virtual assistant out there.

by Danny Paez
    June 27, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Airicist View Post
    Developer - Google Inc.

Home page - assistant.google.com

Google Assistant on Wikipedia

Google Voice Actions, third-party software developer apis for Google Assistant

Google Assistant SDK

Smart Display, smart speaker
    Honestly, a lot changed. Almost everything in my house is automated ever since the Google home came out. Got myself a Google Home, and even my coffee machine is automated.

Everything was going great, until Lenovo launched their Smart Display with Google Assistant with a built in screen to it. So I decided to upgrade. The built in screen just gives so much more features to the assistant than my home. Now I can control, and see my CCTVs and do video calls, and a lot more. Best part was it can connect to the old home I had, so now I have 2 assistants connected to one brain. 2 Google Assistant with a built in screen controlled by one brain = easy life. Not that i'm lazy, but time is money, and I saved a lot of time with the assistants and my house environment is just so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Airicist View Post
    Article "Google Assistant is now available for iPads"
    Assistant on the iPad does what it does on the iPhone, just on a larger screen

by Zac Estrada
    March 13, 2018
    iPad doesn't do as good as the Lenovo Smart Display with Google Assistant. And we gotta admit, Google is the best search engine, and the built in screen just gives so much more features to the assistants than any other home devices.

Sony TV | Google Assistant

Published on Aug 24, 2018

Be hands-free with the Google Assistant built in on Sony TV’s. Available on the Sony MASTER Series Televisions.

Google Assistant: your bilingual Assistant

Published on Aug 30, 2018

You can now speak two languages interchangeably with your Google Assistant. If it’s easier to make plans in English, ask, “Hey Google, what’s the weather like today?” If you’re craving tunes from your favorite German hip hop band, just ask “Hey Google, spiele die fantastischen vier.” Currently, your Google Assistant can understand any pair within English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, and Japanese.

Sample Actions for the Google Assistant

Published on Sep 5, 2018

The new sample Actions are the fastest and easiest way for you to create an Action for the Google Assistant, and to learn more about the powerful features of the platform. We automatically create a working agent in Dialogflow with full source code for the fulfillment, which you can then edit for your own Action on the Assistant. You get an Action that implements our best practices, that you can easily extend with other Actions on Google features. Within minutes, you can test them with the Actions Console simulator!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast