Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous

Article "Defence considers drones, while UN wants moratorium on lethal robots"
    United Nations report argues that robots should not have the power of life and death over humans

by Hamish Barwick
    May 3, 2013

Dr. Michael Horowitz: The Future of Autonomous Weapons

Published on Apr 9, 2015

Dr. Michael Horowitz, associate professor at the University of Pennsylvania, discusses the future of autonomous weapon systems, meaningful human control, and the challenges with regulating autonomous weapons with an arms control treaty.

The Dawn Of Killer Robots (Trailer)

Published on Apr 9, 2015

Robots. They’re here, they’re getting smart, and some, at least, are being outfitted to kill. Should we meatbags be worried?

Article "The Drone Paradox"

by Sebastian Pereira
    October 16, 2013

Highlights from Terminators: Fact or Fiction?

Published on Sep 15, 2015

CNAS and the U.S. Department of State hosted a movie screening and discussion on lethal autonomy. Speakers included:

Tom Malinowski, Assistant Secretary of State for Democracy, Human Rights and Labor
    Stuart Russell, Professor of Computer Science and Smith-Zadeh Professor in Engineering at University of California, Berkeley
    Paul Scharre, Senior Fellow and Director of the CNAS 20YY Warfare initiative
    Missy Ryan, Pentagon Correspondent, The Washington Post

Following the discussion, we hosted a screening of the latest installment, Terminator: Genisys.

Terminators - Fact or Fiction?

Published on Sep 15, 2015

CNAS and the U.S. Department of State hosted a movie screening and discussion on lethal autonomy. Speakers included:

Tom Malinowski, Assistant Secretary of State for Democracy, Human Rights and Labor
    Stuart Russell, Professor of Computer Science and Smith-Zadeh Professor in Engineering at University of California, Berkeley
    Paul Scharre, Senior Fellow and Director of the CNAS 20YY Warfare initiative
    Missy Ryan, Pentagon Correspondent, The Washington Post

Following the discussion, we hosted a screening of the latest installment, Terminator: Genisys.

Article "Flying IEDs: The Next Evolution in Warfare?"
    “I’m going to have to start thinking about not only how to diffuse the payload but how I defuse the platform. When I walk up on that platform, is it watching me, is it sensing me, is it waiting for me?”

by Tamir Eshel
    October 3, 2015

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки