Thread: Snuggles My Dream Puppy, puppy toy, Little Live Pets, Moose Toys, Cheltenham, Melbourne, Australia

Snuggles My Dream Puppy, puppy toy, Little Live Pets, Moose Toys, Cheltenham, Melbourne, Australia

Little Live Pets Snuggles My Dream Puppy 30s TVC

Published on Aug 23, 2016

These cute little puppies need a loving home. As soon as you look into their expressive eyes you will want to make them your own! Pet and cuddle them. Their faces move and they even breathe, just like a real animal. These super adorable pups are just waiting to be adopted by you!

Little Live Pets - Snuggles My Dream Puppy Review, Cute Puppy With Soft Fur!

Published on Nov 20, 2016

We have reviewed plenty of robotic pets on the channel, but none really look or feel like a puppy.

Here is more information -

Hi! I'm Snuggles, your Dream Puppy! I move and feel just like a real puppy. Hold me in your arms and give me a hug. You wont be able to resist my big blue expressive eyes. Feed me with my bottle and I'll fall asleep in your arms and dream about you! Feel her snuggle into your arms as you pick her up! She looks and moves so real. Make her your own and give her a home.