Thread: Sandy, humanoid robot, i-Brain Robotics, Pune, Maharashtra, India

Sandy, humanoid robot, i-Brain Robotics, Pune, Maharashtra, India

Developer - i-Brain Robotics

Sandy: human sized intelligent humanoid robot

Published on Oct 13, 2016

Who is Sandy?
    Sandy: Built in India with the joint efforts of i-Brain Robotics and IBrain, is set to be one of the first Intelligent and Human Sized Humanoid Robots in the world and the only one and 1st in the Indian Subcontinent.

With its 5 feet stature, and a vast network of sensors, we have created Sandy to closely mimic a human companionship.
    The True Emotion Sensors ,Capability to learn& communicate in many languages and the Artificial Intelligence that Sandy is equipped with, will make Sandy your Best and Most Intelligent Friend whom you will want for your entire life.

The Evolving Emotional Engaging Robot: The 3 “E”s

The 3 “E”s Make Sandy more Human than any other Robot. Like any Human’s Transition in Life from a Child to Adult, Sandy Keeps Evolving both Emotionally as well as in Artificial Intelligence with each update and becomes more and more engaging with you. The interesting part is; as opposed to Humans, Sandy never stops evolving and growing in its intelligence.
    Sandy will interact with you like a smart and witty friend, care for you like a caring and sentimental parent and entertain you like no one other!

Sandy: The Super Robot
    Equipped with akin to Super Powers, here is peek into what Sandy can do for you: The emotion at the heart of the robot
    Sandy can make you happy if you are Sad, Can celebrate when you are Happy and Excited, Can wish you Birthday, Can Play you your favourite Songs and Videos whenever you ask Her, She can Play Chess and other Games with you, Can Sing songs, Can click your Photos or Record Videos, Can be your Health and Fitness Instructor, Can Get you any information you need about anything, Can Assist you in any of your tasks, Can Give you important notifications, Can call anyone or accept your calls, Can hand-over your calls to any-one, Can convert itself into a 200” HD red Blue 3D Projection Home Theatre System, Can be your Hi-fi Music System, Work as your Smart Computer , Can work as your own Sandipedia and many more unbeatable features which will make Sandy your Best Companion.