Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gita, intelligent cargo vehicle, Piaggio Fast Forward Inc., Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Gita, intelligent cargo vehicle, Piaggio Fast Forward Inc., Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Last edited by Airicist2; 19th May 2022 at 20:49.

Innovation at street level - At the market

Published on Jan 24, 2017

On February 2nd, 2017, we introduce a new point of view and launch a new series of vehicles for the more intimate, intelligent, human-scale of the 21st century cityscape.

PFF - introducing GITA

Published on Feb 3, 2017

At Piaggio Fast Forward we are pioneering our concept of 'Autonomy for Humans'. An intelligent and efficient idea designed to liberate people who are moving in urban city spaces every day. As the first in a series of machines, we now introduce GITA, a 26 inch tall lightweight vehicle that can carry up to 40 lbs.; its name means 'short journey' in Italian. GITA is able either to navigate high-density urban spaces while following people or to move autonomously along pathways that it has already traveled. It's an everyday assistant designed to help people walk, run, pedal and skate their way more freely and productively through life.

PFF - GITA

Published on Feb 3, 2017

At Piaggio Fast Forward we are pioneering our concept of 'Autonomy for Humans'. An intelligent and efficient idea designed to liberate people who are moving in urban city spaces every day. As the first in a series of machines, we now introduce GITA, a 26 inch tall lightweight vehicle that can carry up to 40 lbs.; its name means 'short journey' in Italian. GITA is able either to navigate high-density urban spaces while following people or to move autonomously along pathways that it has already traveled. It's an everyday assistant designed to help people walk, run, pedal and skate their way more freely and productively through life.

PFF - innovation at street level

Published on Feb 3, 2017

Where others see self-driving cars and driverless panel vans, we at Piaggio Fast Forward imagine cities filled with people and land-drones. We solve the complicated puzzle of urban space at the granular rather than the automotive scale. By applying today's navigation technologies to nimble, lightweight vehicles navigating sidewalks and narrow streets, we bring back the joy of walking and riding freely to urban cityscapes.

Gita: first look

Published on Feb 4, 2017

The Gita is your rolling robot porter
    "The Gita is your rolling robot porter"
    It might not save the world, but it can at least carry your stuff.

by Kris Naudus
    February 4, 2017

Gita the robot followed me around New York to carry my stuff

Published on Mar 15, 2017

The prototype cargo droid by Piaggio is nimble and cute but still has some kinks to work out.
    "A robot followed me around New York to carry my stuff"
    But I had to wear a dorky belt.

by Bridget Carey
    March 15, 2017

PFF - Gita in NY

Published on Mar 17, 2017

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast