Thread: HARRTS, robotic hair transplant system, i-Brain Robotics, Pune, Maharashtra, India

HARRTS, robotic hair transplant system, i-Brain Robotics, Pune, Maharashtra, India

HARRTS : World's Fastest Robotic Hair Transplant System

Published on Jan 30, 2017

It is the World's only Robotic Hair Transplant System with Artificial Intelligence and Speech Interface. You can literally talk with the Robotic machine. Coming from i-brain Robotics, this Machine continues the legacy of the company's work in Artificial Intelligence and Performance.
    This system would couple both the scoring of the grafts and the extraction into 1 single step thus reducing the time of harvesting to less than half. With provision of four Hand-pieces and 2 Operating Surgeons, as well as the coupled process, the Machine effectively reduces the time of extraction by around 4 times.

It is the World's only Robotic Hair Transplant System with Artificial Intelligence and Speech Interface. You can literally talk with the Robotic machine. Coming from i-brain Robotics, this Machine continues the legacy of the company's work in Artificial Intelligence and Performance.
    This system would couple both the scoring of the grafts and the extraction into 1 single step thus reducing the time of harvesting to less than half. With provision of four Hand-pieces and 2 Operating Surgeons, as well as the coupled process, the Machine effectively reduces the time of extraction by around 4 times.

HARRTS mini with Procedure

Published on May 23, 2017

HARRTS: Human Assisted Rapid Robotic Hair Transplant System. For Speed, Safety, Precision, Automation and Best Results.