Thread: On-demand delivery drone service, Volansi, Inc., San Francisco, California, USA

On-demand delivery drone service, Volansi, Inc., San Francisco, California, USA

Developer - Volans-i, Inc.
    Last edited by Airicist2; 21st January 2024 at 12:47.

Volans-i is a long range business to business express delivery. Drones are here to stay but I am not certain about the time this artificially created technology would take to make its mark like E-commerce.

VOLANS-I long range drone delivery

Published on Sep 27, 2017

VOLANS-I provides an express delivery service for enterprise customers using their long range drone technology.

Volansi | Autonomous aerial delivery systems
    June 14, 2019

When your team needs a spare part in the middle of nowhere, replacing it used to take hours and even days. Volansi provides fast, on-demand, aerial delivery service for time-critical shipments over long ranges with minimal infrastructure required.

We build and operate long-range, high-payload drones for commercial, defense, and humanitarian applications. Leveraging drone technology as a transportation method, we help you gain control of your supply chain and save millions of dollars on downtime and inventory costs.
    Drone delivery is a reality today!