Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous

Robot Takeover World 2013

Published on Apr 29, 2013

Dr. Samuel L Douglas makes a special guest appearance and talks on the Robot Takeover that is taking place on earth as we speak and how technology is advancing for the worst.

10 future technologies that are going to kill us all

Published on Nov 12, 2013

Lasers, AI, geo-enginieering - tech is advancing at an alarming rate, and one day it's bound to all go tits-up. Here's a troubling look at 10 future technologies that are going to kill us all.
    "11 technologies that are going to kill us all"
    Big dogs, tiny planes and frickin' laser beams

by Gary Marshall
    May 2, 2013

When will robots take over the world?
    July 18, 2014

At this year's Aspen Ideas Festival, we asked a group of futurists, technology experts, and artists to predict the future of robotics. So, will machines revolt against humans? Maybe not, but as Duke University professor Missy Cummings explains, they may have already won. "We don't even realize where robots are in our world," she says.

Elon Musk: Artificial Intelligence Could Wipe Out Humanity

Published on Oct 8, 2014

The Tesla and SpaceX C.E.O. discusses his fears at Vanity Fair's New Establishment Summit.
    Article "Elon Musk: Robots Could Delete Humans Like Spam"

by James Cook
    October 9, 2014

Article "Elon Musk: Robots Could Start Killing Us All Within Five Years"

by James Cook
    November 17, 2014

Stephen Hawking: 'AI could spell end of the human race'

Published on Dec 2, 2014

Professor Stephen Hawking has told the BBC that artificial intelligence could spell the end for the human race.
    In an interview after the launch of a new software system designed to help him communicate more easily, he said there were many benefits to new technology but also some risks.
    Article "Stephen Hawking warns artificial intelligence could end mankind"

by Rory Cellan-Jones
    December 2, 2014

Top scientists worried about artificial intelligence

Published on Jan 19, 2015

Scientists are pushing to advance artificial intelligence and create smart machines. But now Stephen Hawking and Elon Musk have flagged that this technology could be dangerous.

Article "Bill Gates Also Worries Artificial Intelligence Is A Threat"

by Eric Mack
    January 28, 2015

"Hi Reddit, I’m Bill Gates and I’m back for my third AMA. Ask me anything."

Bill Gates:

"I am in the camp that is concerned about super intelligence. First the machines will do a lot of jobs for us and not be super intelligent. That should be positive if we manage it well. A few decades after that though the intelligence is strong enough to be a concern. I agree with Elon Musk and some others on this and don't understand why some people are not concerned."

Unchecked AI will bring on human extinction, with Michael Vassar

Published on Feb 24, 2015

Futurist Michael Vassar explains why it makes perfect sense to conclude that the creation of greater-than-human AI would doom humanity. The only thing that could save us is if due caution were observed and a framework installed to prevent such a thing from happening. Yet Vassar makes note that AI itself isn't the greatest risk to humanity. Rather, it's "the absence of social, intellectual frameworks" through which experts making key discoveries and drawing analytical conclusions can swiftly and convincingly communicate these ideas to the public.

Scientists Build Robot That Understands Rage

Published on May 27, 2015

Before you scream in terror, the researchers responsible for the literal rage machine did it for a good reason-- to help understand and deal with people who are enraged themselves. But according to artificial intelligence experts, it's not the angry robots we should worry about, but the ones that show no expression at all...

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки