Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ARCore, AR software development kit, Google Inc., Mountain View, California, USA

ARCore, AR software development kit, Google Inc., Mountain View, California, USA

Developer - Google Inc.

Home page - developers.google.com/ar

arvr.google.com

ARCore on Wikipedia
    Last edited by Airicist2; 16th July 2023 at 18:52.

Introducing ARCore

Published on Aug 29, 2017

Introducing a preview of a new SDK called ARCore. It brings augmented reality capabilities to existing and future Android phones.
    "ARCore: Augmented reality at Android scale"

by Dave Burke
    August 29, 2017

Google's ARCore is the answer to Apple’s ARKit

Google ARCore is a lightweight Android augmented reality platform that doesn’t rely on special Tango sensors.

Article "Google Unveils ARCore, Its Answer To Apple’s ARKit, But It Will Be Hard To Catch Up"
    Google says its new platform will let developers create convincing augmented reality experiences for millions of Android devices–no special cameras or sensors required.

by Mark Sullivan
    August 29, 2017

ARCore is Google's augmented-reality platform for Android

Google may be late to the party but it's hoping to catch up to Apple's ARKit for augmented reality with ARCore.

Introducing ARCore: Augmented Reality at Android Scale

Published on Sep 5, 2017

ARCore is Google’s new Android SDK that brings Augmented Reality capabilities to millions of mobile devices. In this video, Tom Slater introduces the main concepts of ARCore, walks through building your first AR app, and explains how to make the most of the ARCore SDK.

The theme of augmented reality is gaining popularity every day. I believe this technology can turn almost every area of our lives. I want to share an article on this topic, which I recently found about augmented reality app development.. It describes in detail many facts of this process.

What’s new in ARCore (Google I/O'19)

Published on May 8, 2019

This session is a technical deep-dive into the newest AR features, how they work in each environment, and what opportunities they unlock for your users.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки