Thread: Jim Breyer

Billionaire Jim Breyer: By 2050, A.I. will have the same ability to learn as humans

Published on Sep 20, 2017

Jim Breyer, a billionaire and an early investor in Facebook and Etsy, details what A.I. researchers say is the timeline for human-level learning.
    "PRO Talks: Billionaire tech investor Jim Breyer on how A.I. will change everything"

by Thomas Franck
    September 22, 2017

The ever evolving role of venture capital | Jim Breyer & Alex Konrad

Published on Feb 9, 2018

Breyer Capital's Jim Breyer and Forbes' Alex Konrad at Venture 2017 in Lisbon.

Venture brings the most influential investors from top international funds together with leading angels, accelerators and LPs for a special one-day event. Held right before Web Summit, this invite-only gathering is a day of focused talks, curated roundtable discussions and a chance to engage with the people driving change in investment.

Venture Capitalist Jim Breyer Talks Tech IPOs, Facebook and Trade Tensions

Published on May 10, 2019

May 9 -- Venture capitalist Jim Breyer, founder and chief executive officer of Breyer Capital, discusses the IPO landscape, his views on breaking up Facebook Inc. and how global trade tensions have impacted investing. He speaks with Bloomberg's Erik Schatzker at the SALT Conference in Las Vegas on "Bloomberg Technology."

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки