Thread: "I am AI" docuseries, Nvidia Corporation, Santa Clara, California, USA

"I am AI" docuseries, Nvidia Corporation, Santa Clara, California, USA

I am AI Docuseries, Episode 1: AI with the Heart of a Composer - AIVA

Published on Dec 2, 2017

WATCH NOW: In the first episode of our docuseries "I am AI," AIVA taps into powerful AI technologies to create compositions for everything from advertisements to feature films with amazing originality and emotion.

I am AI Docuseries, Episode 2: Driving AI Innovation for the Long Haul - PACCAR

Published on Dec 18, 2017

WATCH NOW: In the second episode of this docuseries, truck manufacturer PACCAR is taking advantage of AI to bring autonomy to its fleet, boosting both productivity and driver safety.

I am AI Docuseries, Episode 3: A New Weapon in the Fight Against Lung Cancer - 12 Sigma Technologies

Published on Jan 15, 2018

Episode 3 of "I am AI" docuseries: 12 Sigma Technologies is using deep learning and AI to detect and identify lung cancer nodules earlier and more efficiently.
    sigma-ai.com

I am AI docuseries, Episode 4: Exploring New Looks in AI - ModiFace

Published on Jan 29, 2018

I am AI Docuseries, Episode 5: On the Fast Track to AI-Powered Driving - Roborace

Published on Mar 12, 2018

Roborace is exploring the power—and the art—of next-generation self-driving racecars.
    Roborace, global race series for driverless electric cars, London, United Kingdom

I am AI Docuseries, Episode 6: Running Wild for Nature Conservation - Wildbook

Published on Mar 28, 2018

Wildbook, an AI-powered software developed by researchers, is helping the Kenyan government track zebra movement to save them from extinction.

"I am AI" Docuseries, Episode 7: Taking the Ice with AI - ICEBERG Hockey Analytics

Published on Jun 7, 2018

ICEBERG uses AI to capture, visualize, and analyze game data, giving hockey coaches and their players a competitive advantage.

"I am AI" Docuseries, Episode 8: Taking AI to New Heights - Skydio

Published on Sep 10, 2018

Skydio drones use AI to capture every epic adventure.
    Skydio, Inc., Menlo Park, California, USA

A Bountiful Harvest - Agrobot | Season 1 Episode 9 | I AM AI Docuseries

Oct 10, 2018

Meet Agrobot, an AI-powered autonomous harvester that’s poised to revolutionize the agriculture industry.
    agrobot.com

youtube.com/@agrobot2811

linkedin.com/company/agrobot

Founder and CEO - Juan Bravo
    Last edited by Airicist2; 22nd January 2023 at 12:44.

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки